Page 286 of 432 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4316
    "A Serious Man"- A fantastic black comedy/drama about a man trying to find the meaning of his sudden punishment that seems to be destroying his life. Stuhlbarg is a great protagonist in that he seems nice enough, but can't seem to spout any courage and take control of his life. The supporting cast is fantastic too and it's great how the Coens destroy the illusion of the surburban life. There's also a great use of a particular song that meshes very well with the story. Awesome film! Rating- **** out of ****

"Session 9"- Really solid thriller about a group of guys who are sent in to clean the abestos out of an old mental hospital. Things start to go bad for the crew when each one of the men begin to battle their own demons and realize that they might not be too far removed from the patients that once spent time there. "Session 9" does as great job of creating a very spooky atmosphere and building tension. It took me a bit to digest the ending and I think the film will benefit from a second viewing, but overall, I liked it. Rating- *** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

A missing truck filled with groceries leads one woman to suspect that her brother, a former colonel turned into a towering giant by radiation exposure, has survived his last encounter with the military and must be found in the 1958 science fiction sequel to The Amazing Colossal Man, War of the Colossal Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    A missing truck filled with groceries leads one woman to suspect that her brother, a former colonel turned into a towering giant by radiation exposure, has survived his last encounter with the military and must be found in the 1958 science fiction sequel to The Amazing Colossal Man, War of the Colossal Beast.
    That movie is also one of my favorite MST3K episodes. Hysterical riffing!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

As my first Netflix movie, I watched American Movie yesterday and loved it. A very well made film about extremely interesting people. Maybe it was more interesting to me as a film student, but I highly recommend it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    As my first Netflix movie, I watched American Movie yesterday and loved it. A very well made film about extremely interesting people. Maybe it was more interesting to me as a film student, but I highly recommend it.
    You should enjoy Netflix. I have 100 movies on my 360 set up, including the first three seasons of 30 Rock. All the movies I have seen recently have come from Netflix.

Including the new Harry Potter movie I saw last night.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I watched Disturbia last night. I couldn't think of anything and since it was before bed I picked a relatively short movie. I still like it but a few people I've talked to don't. Meh.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Revenge of the Nerds II is going in the DVD player tonight!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    That movie is also one of my favorite MST3K episodes. Hysterical riffing!
    I wish those season sets weren't so expensive or I'd collect them. It would be nice to see this series back on the air even if only in reruns.

---

A wealthy businessman hires four men of varying specialties (Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster, Woody Strode, & Robert Ryan) to bring back his wife (Claudia Cardinale) after she is kidnapped by a Mexican revolutionary-turned bandito (Jack Palance) in the truly excellent 1966 western The Professionals.

[QUOTE=Ji'dai;714001]I wish those season sets weren't so expensive or I'd collect them. It would be nice to see this series back on the air even if only in reruns.

They are usually just best of/favorite box sets; seasons will never happen for the show, sadly. I know there are places online where you can buy seasons for 200 bucks or something like that.