Page 289 of 433 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4326
    ...yup we could possibly all be speaking German if it wasn't for those Brits.

Dark Blue World story of 2 Czech pilots who escape the German occupation and fight in the RAF, fall in love with the same girl....tragedy ensues. Great story with some planes in there too.

Tea and sauerkraut? No, danke! But if Edward VIII had remained King, it's very likely England would have played ball with the Fatherland. He was such a schmuck.

Just saw The Fantastic Mr. Fox and just loved it... just hilarious, surprisingly poignant, and it was done beautifully. Maybe the best film of 2009. Certainly the best thing I've seen in ages.
    An animated flick for adults, though kids will probably like it too.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hiatus View Post
    Just saw The Fantastic Mr. Fox and just loved it... just hilarious, surprisingly poignant, and it was done beautifully. Maybe the best film of 2009. Certainly the best thing I've seen in ages.
    An animated flick for adults, though kids will probably like it too.
    I loved the bajesus out of this flick, SO SO MUCH. The animation was just, well, beautiful, downright stunning actually and the story was fantastic. It was funny, moving, and an all around fantastic film. plus, my fiance and I have been walking around saying "cuss" quite a bit too. hehee
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

After his partner shoots him and takes his share of a heist, a thief (Lee Marvin) recovers to hunt the man down and takes on the organized crime syndicate that shelters him in John Boorman’s okay 1967 action film Point Blank. Angie Dickinson, Keenan Wynn, and Carroll O’Connor co-star. Also features Sid “Captain Spaulding” Haig in a bit role as hired muscle. The 1999 Mel Gibson film Payback is a remake of this movie.

A series of gruesome murders and freak accidents at a church-owned property leads a young minister to discover that the site is still haunted by a witch the church attempted to destroy four centuries before in the terrible 1985 horror movie Superstition.

I watched U-571. This has to be the best submarine battle movie ever made! I've owned this film for many years now, but I am always gripped by it and on the edge of my seat when I watch it.

The Navy has to disguise one of our old subs as a Nazi ship and board and capture another sub, a real Nazi sub, on the high seas. Their objective is a decoder device that will allow them to spy on the German High Command.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I just watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch since a friend wanted to. I saw it last year at a screening followed by a Q&A with John Cameron Mitchell (but you already knew that thanks to this thread). Still a really good film.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I just finished "Saw VI" it did not disappoint, one of the better Saw films to date.

Two and three are the weaker films in the series.

Wonder if VII will be a flop, they decided to go with a 3D version, so I predict it will in fact suck.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I just watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch since a friend wanted to. I saw it last year at a screening followed by a Q&A with John Cameron Mitchell (but you already knew that thanks to this thread). Still a really good film.
    Love Hedwig. I've been meaning to watch it (along with Shortbus) again for a while now.

I'm still very jealous you got to go to the JCM Q&A.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Scientists and government agents conduct a furious manhunt for a woman carrying an alien pathogen in the fine 1958 science fiction film Space Master X-7. Three Stooges alum Moe Howard makes the most of his role as a cab driver who gives the woman a lift.

I watched Schindler's List.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.