Page 29 of 432 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Finally got around to watching "16 Blocks" after having it for a few weeks. One of Bruce Willis' best in a while and I'm starting to like Mos Def more and more as an actor (Good to see "The Italian Job" wasn't a fluke for him).

While in Chicago last weekend, I got a chance to see "Shortbus"...great movie (for many reasons) and that's all I can really say about it on this forum.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    By "awful" do you mean "awesome?"
    No, it was pretty bad. It was one of the "sexploitation" films from that era and apparently has a small cult following. Sundance channel has been airing quite a few of them recently.

Two men driving a herd of horses from Oregon to Wyoming become unlikely wards to a group of Chinese prostitutes in the made-for-cable western Broken Trail. This one was passable but not something I'd want to sit through again.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Wow that sounds great as well, its time I call my cable provider to get the Sundance Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Wow that sounds great as well, its time I call my cable provider to get the Sundance Channel.
    You funny JJB.

I watched Saw III yesterday, which I really enjoyed. Probably my favorite out of the trilogy.

Today I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which I had never seen before. I wasn't a big fan of the film either. Deep's version of Wonka was weird to say the least, kinda disturbing at times. I don't know... Its probably a movie I will never watch again.

Tonight I am going to watch Slither!!! Needless to say, I can't wait!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Anchorman and Saw III last night, plus a few episodes of The Office.

I basically watch The Office every day, anywhere from 1 to 4 episodes so I should probably just make that a sticky post somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Anchorman and Saw III Friday night, plus a few episodes of The Office.
    Funny so did I. I saw The Prestige last night, pretty good although a few to many twist and turns to quickly at the end there.

I watched Slither the other night and enjoyed it very much. It was very fun. The effects and acting were good. Gregg Henry was hilarious throughout. I do wish Jenna was in it a little more though, can I get an "Amen" Caesar?, but Banks was very nice though. It was a good blind buy. Thanks again for that auto you hooked me up with a while back Caesar.

Last night I watched The Truman Show. Outstanding movie!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I do wish Jenna was in it a little more though, can I get an "Amen" Caesar?
    "Hallelujah!"

Did you notice James' cameo in the beginning of the movie?

What do Michael Madsen, Sir Ben Kingsley, and Meatloaf all have in common? Well, they all agreed to do Bloodrayne, a craptacular adaptation of the hit video game. Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3) is Rayne, a half-human, half-vampire hybrid who sets out to destroy her evil vampire father with the help of a secret society of vampire hunters. The fight choreography seems amateurish at times, though never lacking for blood and gore. The best thing about this movie is Kristanna's boobs; the pair making the most of their cameo appearance since the pan & scan version of T3.

I saw Bloodrayne a while back Ji'dai. The only thing it had going for it was the blood and gore (which was overwhelming at times if I remember correctly) and the boobs, as you mentioned. Other than that, it was much like a turd..

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Did you notice James' cameo in the beginning of the movie?
    Yeah, that was great. I actually thought he was going to be in the movie more but then I remembered he wrote and directed it. I did miss L. Kaufmans' cameo though, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him the next time I watch it, which probably won't be too far from now.

Btw, I really liked how Brenda was watching The Toxic Avenger. That was sweet.