Page 298 of 433 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4330
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Plus I didn't realise that Charlise Theron was in it! (for a bit)
    Our own BCJ is in it, too! Although I must admit Charlise is a lot prettier than he is!

I forget which section that info is posted in about BCJ being an extra.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Watched "Zombieland" tonight. Good movie, not as funny as "Shaun of the Dead" but funny none the less.

The whole Bill Murry stuff was pretty funny.
    May the force be with you.

Ji'dai...you might also like Robert Wise's The Haunting...much better than the remake.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yeah, I've seen both versions of The Haunting (based on Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House). The Innocents (1961), adapted from Henry James' The Turn of the Screw, is also quite effective. The 2006 remake, In a Dark Place, isn't quite as good.

---

An acquirer of rare antiquities (Jackie Chan) is hired to lead an expedition to North Africa in search of gold bullion hidden in a secret Nazi base during WWII in the watchable 1991 action adventure Operation Condor. Chan also directs.

I couldn’t finish the awful 2008 action flick Ninja Cheerleaders. A group of community college chicks working their way through school by stripping at a nightclub rescue their boss/sensei (George Takei - Mr. Sulu from Star Trek) from the clutches of local gangsters.

Super Bowl XLIV.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Super Bowl XLIV.
    So don't keep us in suspense man, who won?

JK
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post

JK
    The Refs!! They never lose!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    "The Zombie Diaries"- Talk about false advertising: the DVD art for this film shows a man surrounded by zombies while carrying a shotgun, his head lowered. This gives off an idea that maybe this will be a decent zombie film, maybe with some action and commentary, but sadly, this film delivers neither (also the guy on the cover isn't in the film). It's poorly acted with no real plot or characterization. It's broken up into three segments, the first being the initial outbreak and the last two a month or so later. The film has many problems, but mainly there's just no real excitement here. The camera work is really awful and it's constantly in motion. And yes, I know that they were going for the hand cam effect here, but it's hard to see what's going on as the camera is always moving. It makes "Cloverfield" look like a steady cam film. Also, the acting leaves a lot to be desired and the scenery is repetitive with barns and farmhouses (only one scene takes place in a village that has been deserted and is full of zombies). Just a very poor film on all levels. Rating- * out of ****

[FONT=Courier New]I ordered this off of Amazon UK back in 2008(?) and it was just awful. I only bothered finishing it because I paid money to buy and ship it from overseas. Disappointing as all get out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]CBS and the American Television advertising industry.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Watched "Zombieland" tonight. Good movie, not as funny as "Shaun of the Dead" but funny none the less.

The whole Bill Murry stuff was pretty funny.
    I just watched this one last night as well. Loved it!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."