Page 305 of 432 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4317
    [FONT=Courier New]I watched "The Last House on the Left" last night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The parents in this movie make Liam Neeson look like he's handing out hugs and kisses in "Taken"![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Very violent, and fairly predictable, but no less enjoyable.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I watched Hannibal Rising.

Hannibal's story launches out of his PTSD syndrome left over from World War II where a looter gang cannibalized his little sister and Hannibal sets out ever yearning for revenge after that. He's really an anti-hero and never was the bad guy in the "Silence of the Lambs" movies.

The young Hannibal has an affair with his equally young, sexy Japanese aunt (by marriage), and she tries to help cover up his murders. But are they murders or are they justice?

The police inspector investigating Hannibal cannot condone his behavior but secretly sympathizes with him as well, in conjunction with his pursuit of Nazi war criminals.

Human trafficking for sex slaves is also brought up by this film.

This is a really interesting movie.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched Zombieland again and I also watch Step Brothers for about the 30th time. No exaggeration.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I watched Zombieland again and I also watch Step Brothers for about the 30th time. No exaggeration.
    Wow, me too!
    Coincidence?

Nope.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched The Shawshank Redemption.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I watched The Shawshank Redemption.
    That is probably one of the very few movies that is worth the hype.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

A fence (a young Brad Dourif - Doc Cochran on HBO’s Deadwood) kills a yuppie couple and steals their car, unaware of the couple’s toddler in the backseat until he delivers the goods to his boss (Paul L. Smith - Bluto in the 1980 live-action Popeye movie) and his transvestite “wife” (David “Kill Bill” Carradine) who raise the boy to kill until they lose control of him in the horrible 1990 horror film Sonny Boy. Though the movie sucks, the massive Smith does his best Bluto impersonation once again and it’s fun to see Carradine’s transvestite character’s hair and fashion changes over the years.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched "Bronson," based on the true story of Britain's most notorious inmate. I'm usually not into "prison movies" but this was so off-the-wall, darkly hilarious and bizarre that I couldn't help being captivated from the first minute.

1/2 out of

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    That is probably one of the very few movies that is worth the hype.
    Agreed.

I love the part where Andy asks Red why they call him Red and Red responds with something like, "It's because I'm Irish." That same line is in the original story but Red is a white guy, but it so much better with Morgan Freeman.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Morgan Freeman is an incredible actor and he's in so many of the movies I've liked.

I like the line at the end of the movie where Freeman is narrating and says that he'd "like to think the last thing that went through Norton's head - other than that bullet - was 'how in the hell did Andy get the better of him?"

I'm all for Morgan Freeman continuing to get a lot more parts in new movies I'm sure to enjoy.

I just watched Mississippi Burning. (Willhem Dafoe and Gene Hackman).

There are two more great actors who've played many good parts.