Page 313 of 435 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4348
    The Magnificent Seven is like a who's who of American badarses.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ncbarrett View Post
    Over the weekend, we watched some Enterprise(season 1) episodes, too.
    I liked Enterprise. Deep Space Nine will always be my favorite Star Trek, but Kirk's command my favorite crew, yet Enterprise was a good show. I wish it had continued. The final season it got to be at its best.

I am now convinced the A-Team is more resourceful than GI Joe! There is no way Duke or even Hawk is smarter than Hannibal Smith. In fact, I'd love to see a movie where Cobra Commander and Destro have their butts handed to them by The A-Team.

The team probably couldn't take Stormshadow though. They'd need Snakeyes for sure.

But Faceman could sleep with Baroness - no problem there. The only question would be who would be on top.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Invention of Lying - Not really a laugh-out-loud comedy, but pretty clever and interesting. But a friend was talking during much of it so I'm not sure; I probably won't see it again but it was pretty good.

Hot Tub Time Machine - For the love of God, just stay the hell away from this movie. I like toilet humor just as much as the next guy, but this was just beyond dumb. A friend recommended that I and some other friends see this since this was apparently, according to her, not only in line with our sense of humor but also life-changing; I can assure you that it was most certainly neither. It was pretty fun to make fun of it in the theater, though perhaps I was occasionally too loud for the other viewers . . . oh well, it was just awful.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I took the family to see How to Train Your Dragon. I really enjoyed it and so did my 4-year-old. We saw it in 3D, but I don't think it really added a lot to the experience.

My daughter loves Mask of the Phantasm now. (We've been on a DCAU kick the past few days.)

The best scene in the entire history of the character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

WOLVERINES! I watched Red Dawn last night, I'd forgotten the 'all star' cast that is in it. Swayze, Lea Thompson, Chaz Sheen, Baby and Cy Tolliver.

I just saw Alien 3. I thought it was pretty good, but not quite up to par with the first two. Seeing the alien switch from a guy in a suit to stop-motion to a puppet was odd, as the limbs kept changing sizes. Oh well, pretty good overall.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I just saw "I love you, Man". I feel like the groom with no real friends. Just like him I spent to much time in relationships. Now I am divorced and realize I have only aquaintances. Damn this sucks

Maybe I should be thankful. I've only had short-lived relationships (about 2 years, a little more).

But I've had best friends for over 20 years.

Reminds me of what I'm watching: The A-Team Season 3.

But I have no friends with mohawks and bling or that have been committed to a psychiatric ward.

But that's probably a good thing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.