Page 318 of 431 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4308
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Any deleted scenes with BCJ?
    In order to be deleted, one must be in more than what was in the original shots.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I went to a meet at Advance Auto tonight, a bunch or Subaru and Mitsubishi guys get together ever Friday (Evo's, STi's. WRX's, and Ralliart's). Anyway, after the meet I went to the movies.

I watched "Kick ***".

I had planned on watching the new "Elm St." but it was sold out, so I bought 2 movie tickets one for KA and one for Elm St. tomorrow at 12:40. So I will post tomorrow about the new Elm St. in the thread that has already begun.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I caught American Psycho last night. Good gosh, that was rough!
    I love American Psycho! It expouses my most profound thoughts and philosophy!

I especially love the conversation the guys have around the table in the beginning of the movie about the way women are.

(Yes I had one of those nights - maybe. My date said she was tired so I took her home. True I have a date with her again tomorrow night and Sunday as well - but the way she was texting up a storm, I wonder who she was also spending tonight with??? No. I do not TRUST. I am not a fool. However, in light of our discussion about American Psycho - I am still looking forward to going out with her the rest of this weekend and my chainsaw is out of gasoline. I wager she'll make it until Monday at least.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw Speed Racer the other day. It even came with a free headache!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You have just taken your first step into a larger world. The headache is because the human mind cannot fully comprehend the AWESOME.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought it was due to the weightless CGI, poorly integrated human characters, awful jokes, needlessly convoluted story, and general ineptitude on display for well over two hours.

But I didn't want to say anything negative.

SNL Best of Mike Myers. Favorite line. Keith Richards (as played by Mick Jagger) to Mick Jagger (played by Myers): "Mick you ignorant slu$."

I took down Billy Madison on Saturday night, it'd been way too long since I last seen that movie.

* The Wild Geese. Mercenaries in Africa, starring Richard Burton, Roger Moore, Richard Harris. It's one of my go-to movies. It gets better with each showing.

* The Fastest Guitar in the West. A late Civil War-era musical western where a pair of Confederate soldiers try and rob the US Mint. This wasn't a great movie. What caught my attention with it was Roy Orbison (the singer) was one of the Confederates. He didn't wear his trademark sunglasses!!!

* Yojimbo. A wandering Japanese swordsman plays the villians in a small town against each other. The original basis for A Fist Full of Dollars and Last Man Standing. I'd never seen it before and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I just saw Highlander. It was pretty enjoyable in a somewhat goofy kind of way. It was interesting to see Captain Panaka and Zev Senesca in the same scene! And apparently Peter Diamond, the stunt coordinator for the OT and the main Tusken Raider in ANH, was the first guy to get his head chopped off. My mind is also reeling after learning that Clancy Brown, who played the Kurgan, also plays Mr. Krabs on Spongebob Squarepants. That is insane.

It's also a good idea to have Queen score the film, but they used some of their worst songs. Oh well. Bad Queen is still Queen.