Page 319 of 434 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4332
    Well, Queen did write some of their worst songs for that movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Saw Ironman 2 last night. A really good sequel. I wish Don Cheadle had been given the part of Rhodey from the very beginning.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Harsh... A Kind of Magic is one of my favorite Queen albums of all time...... My favorite being A Night at the Opera.

had a superhero itch this weekend so I watched Superman (Christopher Reeve and Gene Hackman are amazing together) and Superman II (was going to watch the Donner version again but watched the Lester version instead). might continue the streak with Superman III and IV ( I know the 4th is the worst but still it's gotta be done.)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Right, I suppose I worded it wrong. The A Kind of Magic album is growing on me somewhat, but "One Year of Love" is still just so godawful.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I've got every album Queen recorded, and A Kind of Magic would be third worst, after Flash Gordon and Hot Space. So it's the worst Queen album that actually sounds like a Queen album.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Courier New]Over the weekend, Mrs. Ando and I watched the following:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Iron Man 2 in the theater on Friday: MARVELous.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- NBC's Thursday night comedy programming that we missed on Thursday because we completely zonked out on our living room couches at 6:45 pm, woke up at 10 pm, then went staright to bed and slept through the night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Various HIMYM reruns (which are new to us since we just "discovered" the show last spring) on Lifetime.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Mel Brooks' "Life Stinks" which I had never seen before even though I am a huge fan. I was getting ready to watch it when I was in Junior High and my parents grounded me due to bad grades so I only saw the first 5-10 minutes. Until yesterday.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I just saw Highlander. It was pretty enjoyable in a somewhat goofy kind of way. It was interesting to see Captain Panaka and Zev Senesca in the same scene! And apparently Peter Diamond, the stunt coordinator for the OT and the main Tusken Raider in ANH, was the first guy to get his head chopped off. My mind is also reeling after learning that Clancy Brown, who played the Kurgan, also plays Mr. Krabs on Spongebob Squarepants. That is insane.

It's also a good idea to have Queen score the film, but they used some of their worst songs. Oh well. Bad Queen is still Queen.
    Highlander and Highlander 2 (the renegade director's cut) are two of my guilty pleasure movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Over the weekend, Mrs. Ando and I watched the following:[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][/FONT][FONT=Courier New]- Various HIMYM reruns (which are new to us since we just "discovered" the show last spring) on Lifetime.[/FONT]
    Thats good stuff there Ando! HIMYM is a favorite of mine.

As for myself last night I watched The 40 Year Old Virgin.

decided to watch G.I. Joe the movie yesterday after work. I still actually like the movie, looking forward to seeing where they take the sequel.

picked up Iron Man 2 disc set last night at Walmart so I might watch that this Saturday night with my wife as she has never saw the movie and wants to go with me to see Iron Man 2.

thinking of also picking up Harry Potter 6 on Blue Ray this weekend
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up Iron Man 2 disc set last night at Walmart so I might watch that this Saturday night with my wife as she has never saw the movie and wants to go with me to see Iron Man 2.
    WM is selling bootleg Iron Man 2 discs? That's how I read it; reminded me of my movie ticket for the digital film listed as "Iron Man 2-D" and sounded quite unspectatular.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega