Page 322 of 432 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4318
    Watched Walk the Line last night. Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon are excellent as Johnny Cash and June Carter.

I watched "B*tch Slap" tonight!Highly entertaining, in a cult classic B-Movie way.

Next up is "Legion".
    May the force be with you.

"Alice in Wonderland"- I enjoyed this flick; go figure!! I thought Wonderland looked delightfully creepy and the CGI wasn't as iffy as I had seen on the coming attractions. I enjoyed how both of Alice's stories revolved around her becoming a young woman/adult and taking control of things. Depp is perfectly odd as you would expect, but I was confused as to why he would use a weird scottish accent at times as it made no sense. Overalll, it packs some decent action and kept me entertained. Rating- *** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched A New Hope with the audio commentary for the first time last night; it was actually the first film I've ever watched with commentary, ever. I'll be doing the same for ESB tonight and the rest later.

Today I saw Hang 'Em High, which was packed with the Dollars trilogy in a DVD set I got for my birthday nearly six months ago. It was pretty good, but not much happens for long stretches of time, so it can tend to feel like it's going off-track at times.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

finally saw James and the Giant Peach the other day thanks to Netflix. pretty decent movie and shows more and more how twisted the mind of Tim Burton can be. Still very enjoyable movie.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I just saw I Am Legend. The vampire effects were kind of crappy, and the story ended a bit too quickly and wasn't as good as it sounded like it was going to be, but it was still very enjoyable overall.
    [FONT=Courier New]I Am Legend is the worst of the 3 movie adaptations and none are as good as the book.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Shrek 4
    Iron Man 2
    Prince of Persia
    Robin Hood (2010)
    Night of the Living Dead (1990)

Had the chance to see several movies over the holiday weekend. Of the first four, Robin Hood was the best. Original story, well acted.

I am Legend is a horrible movie. I'll take The Vincent Price Last Man on Earth and Omega Man any day over that stinker.

"Lesbian Vampire Killers" it was full of epic win!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I Am Legend is the worst of the 3 movie adaptations and none are as good as the book.[/FONT]
    I haven't read the book, but I did see the Vincent Price one. To me, they were just . . . different. Products of their time, really.

More recently I watched The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi with the audio commentary. Irvin Kershner is a hoot to listen to describe the scenes. Some pretty interesting stuff in there.

I also saw Michael Jackson's This Is It. I wouldn't consider myself a fan of the guy's music (it's good, I'm just not crazy for it), but it was interesting to see the preparation for the concerts. It looked like it would have been spectacular.

And last night I saw Get Him to the Greek at a midnight showing. It was pretty funny, but the pacing was awful, as several jokes that would have been best left as short one-offs ended up being expanded into entire sequences, and too often the comedy stopped to deal with the building of characters I really didn't care too much about in the first place. It just felt disjointed, and not as good as I wanted it to be, but it was still alright.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram