Page 324 of 437 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4363
    I'm finally finishing the episodes from The A-Team season 3 and I just watched a great one:

Bounty Hunters bust into the VA Hospital to kidnap Murdoch and hold him hostage in order to set a trap to eliminate the rest of the team and collect the price on their heads.

Meanwhile, a young, pretty veterinarian becomes Murdoch's accomplice in his escape and their love for dogs is the basis for the beginning of a relationship between them. (She'd never seen an invisible dog before.)

Decker and the military enter the fray and the Team shoots up the town as Murdoch's own escape helps him reunite with his comrades and they turn the table on the bounty hunters.

You don't mess with the A-Team, Foo!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well for a month starting tomorrow, I will be engrossed in the World Cup.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

[FONT=Courier New]I've also been watching the A-Team, but I have been DVR'ing them off of cable. There's a "new" cable channel on Comcast called "Centric" and they had an A-Team marathon over Memorial Day weekend, so I set the DVR up to record all. I think I must have watched 10-15 episodes over the last week and a half and they are on 2-3 times a day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's been a lot of fun to rewatch these again after 20+ years.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I love it when a plan comes together.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched Valkyrie the other day and it might be the worst WWII flick I have ever watched. It took less then 3 minutes to spot a historical error (and a rather large one at that).

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I watched Valkyrie the other day and it might be the worst WWII flick I have ever watched. It took less then 3 minutes to spot a historical error (and a rather large one at that).
    I really like Valkyrie.

What historical error did you spot?

I did notice that Telly Sevallas wasn't in this WWII flick. Is that what you're referring to?

The Crusier writing down his disgust for Hitler. Nobody in their right mind would write that down, those types of thoughts in a journal especially while on campaign. It'd be far to easy for somebody to get ahold of ie. the Gestapo and then that'd be the end of you. Also I though Crusie talking with that general(?) right before the attack was completely silly.

Watched Superbad the other day, with that in mind I'll probably take down my second favorite Christopher Mintz-Plasse vehicle: Role Models.

A number of friends and I had our second Macathon yesterday, which we had been trying to do for well over a year. The roster included:

The Room - I've already seen it four times in the theater, but it was fun to watch it with a different group of friends and see their reaction. It's so sublimely awful.

The Underground Comedy Movie - Written by, directed by, and starring Vince Offer, the Shamwow guy himself. I bought this online over a year ago, during the height of the Vince craze, and hadn't seen it until yesterday. We ended up having to fast forward through a majority of it, since it was just downright bad. I expected it to be bad, but in a fun sort of way, but no such luck. Avoid this one at all costs.

Mac and Me - Ah, the classic. It's right up there with The Room in terms of awesome horribleness. Best when seen while eating Skittles and McDonald's.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Judgment at Nuremburg with big names like Spencer Tracy, Richard Widmark, Judy Garland, and the future Capt.James T. Kirk and Col. Wilhelm Klink!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!