Page 325 of 440 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4392
  1. #3241
    I just saw the latest version of The Wolfman, directed by Joe Johnston himself. It moved a little too slowly in places, and isn't a classic, but it's fairly enjoyable. The scenes with the actual wolfman were all quite nicely done - the transformations were great.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  2. #3242
    What kind of music did The Wolfman play?

    Did anybody win the contest and name the Top 10 after being the seventh caller?

    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  3. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What kind of music did The Wolfman play?

    Did anybody win the contest and name the Top 10 after being the seventh caller?

    Sadly Wolfman Jack passed away in 1995 at the age of just 57.

    I also just watch "The Wolfman" it was way too slow for me and I lost interest. I will have to try to re-watch it, but that's never a good sign.

    I also watched "Alice In Wonderland" and also lost interest. Maybe I was just having a bad day yesterday.
    May the force be with you.

  4. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What kind of music did The Wolfman play?
    Warren Zevon, of course!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  5. #3245
    Finished up the FireFly Series this weekend and topped it off with Serenity.

    Not sure why everyone is clamoring for a sequel. Whedon wrapped it up pretty seemlessly, IMO.

    I really enjoyed the series and somewhat wish I could have been one of the millions of fans ticked off when FOX cancelled it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

  6. #3246
    been catching up with Netflix and watched the entire first season of 21 Jump Street.... it's amazing to see Johnny Depp that young in his acting career... he actually claims that this was the one acting job that he tried to actually get fired from that he hated every minute on the show...

    also currently watching the first season of Highlander.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

  7. #3247

  8. #3248
    A documentary I Am Comic following stand-up comedians and interviews with some established, famous, or other comics throughout the years. Facinating look behind-the-scenes; both funny and sad.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  9. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Finished up the FireFly Series this weekend and topped it off with Serenity.

    Not sure why everyone is clamoring for a sequel. Whedon wrapped it up pretty seemlessly, IMO.

    I really enjoyed the series and somewhat wish I could have been one of the millions of fans ticked off when FOX cancelled it.
    You answered your own question. The fans love it and want more. Just because the movie wrapped most things up that doesn't mean there aren't any more great stories to be told with this crew. It's like saying "Why did people want a sequel to Star Wars? The first one wrapped things up nicely."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  10. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    You answered your own question. The fans love it and want more. Just because the movie wrapped most things up that doesn't mean there aren't any more great stories to be told with this crew. It's like saying "Why did people want a sequel to Star Wars? The first one wrapped things up nicely."
    I guess your right. Maybe I feel that way becuase of how late I am to the Firefly party. When I watched the first episode last weekend, I was craving more. I felt that way after each episode I watched. But after I watched the movie yesterday, I felt a sense of closure. Like if they made more, I'd be okay with it, but I don't need it.

    So few things in my lifetime have ever ended with as much closure as this did, especially on the broadcast side of things. It's like when you are reading a book to your kids and you get to the last page and say, "The End" and close the book.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO