Page 327 of 426 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4257
    Did the Totoro make the final cut? I just about carped my pants when I saw him in one of the trailers.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Did the Totoro make the final cut? I just about carped my pants when I saw him in one of the trailers.
    Yup, it's in there throughout several scenes, though it doesn't speak or do a whole lot of anything.

I saw Toy Story 3 Friday night and enjoyed it a lot! A solid "A"!

I didn't get to see Roojay in the credits because I really had to use the restroom. I'll see it again, definitely.

Went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D (my first 3D movie). I must say that it was utterly amazing. Pixar has done it once again. Definitely a classic movie and there were a few parts where I was literally crying laughing (all that I'm going to say is "monkey").

The 3D portion was quite well. The previews and whatnot just seem reminiscent of the 1950's movies with the original 3D. They would just have shots that came at the camera for no reason and the announcer with his "now in 3D!!". I definitely liked it though but I thought it was more a depth and layering than real 3D. Nothing really popped out at me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Raid on the Iron Coast with Lloyd Bridges. A fictionalized account of the real St. Nazaire commando raid in 1942. I'd been wanting to see this movie for some time. Glad I didn't buy it.

Operation Thunderbolt. An account of the Israeli commando Entebbe raid in 1977. Interesting movie in the fact that footage of the Israeli gov't was filmed and used in the film.

License to Drive. The two Coreys! Hey, it was Friday night and it'd been years since I'd seen this one.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Raid on the Iron Coast with Lloyd Bridges. A fictionalized account of the real St. Nazaire commando raid in 1942. I'd been wanting to see this movie for some time. Glad I didn't buy it.
    I just did a quick search on the St. Nazaire raid and WOW! To go old school and (basically) use a fire ship! I'll need to track down some info on this raid!

Just finished Minority Report, which I haven't seen since it was in theaters.
    Good flick, but wow, I did not remember a lot of that movie.

And there is a fight scene in a car factory that gets a little to similar too the Geonosis Droid Factory from AOTC. I know Spielberg and Lucas are friends, so I can help but wonder if there's a connection there.

(BTW, my spell check identified "Spielberg." Weird.)
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Watching Futurama on Comedy Central now, gearing up for the new episodes on Thursday!
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I just did a quick search on the St. Nazaire raid and WOW! To go old school and (basically) use a fire ship! I'll need to track down some info on this raid!
    I have one book on the raid. It's called the Greatest Raid of All.

I have another old book on WWII commandos, and there's a chapter on the St. Nazaire raid. There are before and immediately after pictures of when the ship exploded.

I'm just finishing Season 4 of The A-Team and starting Season 5.

The Team has gradually transitioned into doing work for the CIA and being unofficial assets of the United States military since they are listed as criminals and the US Government can deny accountability when enlisting them.

The Team has now been used for assistance in abetting Russian defections and clandestine operations against the KGB, help with taking down drug and gambling kingpins of organized crime, and in settling oil mining claims (when M-16s are required).

They went from being a special ops unit to being survivors in the Los Angeles underground, and then on to being international operatives. They eventually become unofficially reinstated as US Special Forces.

Pretty cool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.