Page 33 of 431 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    I polished off Seinfeld Season 7 over a 4 day period...up next is Family Guy volume 4.

and I still watch The Office on a daily basis.

I finally got around to watching V for Vendetta last night for the first time and I absolutely loved it. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised with the story and how it played out. The writing, acting, directing, everything, was very well done. The Wachowski bros. definitely redeemed themselves with this movie, IMO. I'm really looking forward to watching V again and checking out the extras. It was one of the best "blind buys" that I've made in a long time. I can highly recommend this one as a rental for those who haven't seen it yet, although there probably aren't many of you.

Good work on Seinfeld season 7 Cae. 4 days ain't bad at all!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

thanks, I pretty much went 1 disc per day, marathon style. Plus I took down many of the extras, so it took a fair amount of time.

good call Wildcat! I had the urge to watch V this afternoon and that movie is still fantastic. That ending scene with the few thousand V's is so surreal and great to see. Plus, V is so elegant in how he presents himself. Great film!

Picking up WTC on Tuesday. It's taking all my energy not to get Smallville season 5 as i really want to continue my marathon, but i'll wait to see if i get it for Christmas. Plus, i'll be grading portfolios most of the week and then I go back to work. I will be renting Ricky Bobby this week as I never got around to seeing it and i heard great things.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched Necessary Roughness on HBO today. That is the BEST sports movie in existence...bar none.

"Shut up!! Or you will anger me."
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I watched Necessary Roughness on HBO today. That is the BEST sports movie in existence...bar non.
    Major League.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I don't plan to watch Ricky Bobby on DVD, that is unless I do so while skipping ahead to the handful of good parts. I'd like to see the Amy Adams scenes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Major League.
    That's a close second but not as good in my book.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    That's a close second but not as good in my book.
    Oh, I forgot, you're a Sinbad fan.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!