Page 330 of 433 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Been meaning to rewatch this lately.
    I remember liking it but being annoyed by the overly Spielbergian subplot with the son.
    Yeah, I think it would have been more realistic if he had died. Also, the ending seemed kind of rushed compared to the pacing of the rest of the film. Overall, though, highly enjoyable.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Along with Honey Ryder
    Rent (or buy) The Blue Max and get your Ursula Andress and George Peppard fix all in one!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I added The Blue Max to my WWI DVD collection a long time ago based on your recommendation - and it was a good call TeeEye7.

Tonight I watched Apollo 13.

Excellent movie about the early days of America's manned space program.

Tom Hanks, Gary Sinese, Bill Pullman, Kevin Bacon, Ed Harris and based on the true story. It's actually very inspiring.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I watched Dr. No.

This is the first James Bond movie and Sean Connery is the first to play the role.

Along with Honey Ryder

The Chinese attempt to thrawrt the American space program with help from Dr. No and S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
    From Russia with Love is my fave, followed by You Only Live Twice.

I just watched From Russia With Love and I've always really liked that one, too.

It's possibly the best Sean Connery as James Bond film. I'll let you know.

The murder and intrigue on the transcontinental train ride and the speedboat chase and battle with the mini-chopper are all unforgettable great Bond moments.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I just watched From Russia With Love and I've always really liked that one, too.

It's possibly the best Sean Connery as James Bond film. I'll let you know.

The murder and intrigue on the transcontinental train ride and the speedboat chase and battle with the mini-chopper are all unforgettable great Bond moments.
    And it sticks pretty close to the novel, too. The book is one of my favorites, too. Read it at least four times.

Back on the Cheers wagon since I recently completed the series. On season 2 right now.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Saw "The Last Airbender" last night. It was a TRAVESTY to the animated series and movies in general. All the reviews are correct in their panning of it. If anything, they're not as scathing as they should be towards M. Night Shamalyn and this poor, poor excuse of a film. Do not, repeat, DO NOT waste your money on this piece of crap! And warn others.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Not even for Aasif Mandvi?
    Tommy, close your eyes.