Page 332 of 433 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4324
    Saw 2 movies today.

First was Grown Ups in theaters, which I found really funny. Far better than I expected, especially considering I haven't liked many of the movies from any of the stars in recent memory.

Also watched Street Boss on DVD, a low budget film based on a true story, about an FBI agent going after a Detroit mob boss operating in Saginaw, MI. Pretty awful for the most part, but much of the film was shot in my hometown (now my neighboring town) of Saginaw. It was pretty cool to see all the locations I've known for years even though I could tell they used a 2 block radius to shoot several exterior shots from different angles to make it look like different places in the city.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Gettysburg. I thought it was appropriate to watch it this Independence Day weekend. The fake beards always cracks me up. I think you can count on one hand the actors with real beards and mustaches.
    I grew a real beard for my Civil War Re-Enactment appearances (for my novel). See:

My own personal take on the Civil War.

Anyway, I watched Goldfinger tonight.

Pu$zsy Galore.

However, the first girl in the hotel room that Bond meets when Goldfinger is cheating at cards by the pool is one of the best ones from this film for sure.

I also like her sister who was trying to take sniper shots at Goldfinger when Bond was following him in the Aston-Martin.

I think this film had a great part for Q.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Predator. I'm seeing Predators tomorrow, so I wanted to watch the original again. It had been awhile.

Just finished Police Academy 3: Back in Training on Netflix.

You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Toy Story 3. A worthy end to the series, and the second best Toy Story film yet. (What? I'm an adult collector who recognizes the silliness of that fact. Toy Story 2 will always reign supreme in my mind.)

I'm really hoping the extensive Totoro shots will cause a few (thousand) kids to recognize him on the DVD rack at Target or Wal-Mart and create more exposure to Miyazaki's work than all the nonexistent promotion for Ponyo did.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I recently watched "Shutter Island". Awesome movie!
    May the force be with you.

I saw Munich. It was pretty long, and I watched it over two nights, but I liked it a lot.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What's Munich about? Is that the espionage movie involving Israel? Was it timed with soccer or the olympics?

I watched Agent 007, James Bond in Thunderball!

I'm going to have to get around to watching those Predator movies again for sure.

I'll probably go Tuesday to see the new show at the theater.

I think I also want to see The A-Team again before they take it out of the theaters.

I like the Police Academy movies.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What's Munich about? Is that the espionage movie involving Israel? Was it timed with soccer or the olympics?
    Yes, no and yes.

I'll just say it involves the killing of 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich games and Israel's response.

As for myself I watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Yeah its long but dang does Van Cleef kick major booty!

Why were 11 Israeli athletes killed? Were they spies or was it to protest the existence of Israel for the Palestinian cause?

[Edit: I looked it up on WikiPedia. Who plays what roles in Munich (amongst famous actors)? Tom Cruise is in the picture, isn't he? Do The Scientologists attack Black September? )

I watched the Back To The Future movies.

JimJam, I love the western (Part 3) so I can relate to your liking your cowboy movie.

In fact in mine, Clint Eastwood steps out of a malfunctioning flying DeLorean and fights Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen in the streets of Hill Valley so that he won't shoot the blacksmith Doc Brown over the matter of 85 dollars.

It's a traditional western in every sense only Billy the Kid and Wyatt Earp managed somehow without a flying DeLorean.

Actually, in terms of Back To The Future, I have usually looked forward to Part II in the future the most, because of the creativity involved with creating the California of the future. (Incidentally, it's supposed to be the year 2015 and I guess we are really late getting behind "hover conversions" for our vehicles.)

But this time I thoroughly couldn't wait for the western!