Page 338 of 439 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4390
    I recently saw Run Lola Run for the first time. I thought it was quite awesome. The multiple takes on the same story reminded me of Rashomon, another one I loved.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Young Frankenstein. Classic!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Saw (most of) Pan's Labyrinth on TV, first time not on the big screen. I forgot how violent this was, but also what a well-told story is presented.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I just finished watching "Batman: Under the Red Hood"!!!

DC delivered again, another fine animated feature film, looking forward to the next couple of projects!!!
    May the force be with you.

The Spirit Of The Marathon. Its a documentary that follows to elite runners and three 'ordinary' runners as they train and compete in the Chicago marathon. It gives the viewer a small glimpse into what it takes to run a marathon.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I just finished watching "Batman: Under the Red Hood"!!!

DC delivered again, another fine animated feature film, looking forward to the next couple of projects!!!
    AGREED! Bender made a fantastic Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    AGREED! Bender made a fantastic Joker.
    Jensen Ackles did a great job as Jason Todd as well.

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse is scheduled for the 28th of September and Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam for November 9th. Looks like Evil Supergirl is on the cover of Apocalypse!!!

[FONT=Courier New]- Top Gear on BBC America (about 6-7 episodes over the weekend).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Marley and Me. Meh. I thought Owen Wilson did a good job toning down his usual act.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- The Time Traveller's Wife. I actually liked this. It was less of a chick flick then I expected and I really don't think it was marketed properly while it was in theaters.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]- The Time Traveller's Wife. I actually liked this. It was less of a chick flick then I expected and I really don't think it was marketed properly while it was in theaters.[/FONT]
    I enjoyed "The Time Traveller's Wife" but it was a chick flick.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Superman/Batman: Apocalypse is scheduled for the 28th of September and Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam for November 9th. Looks like Evil Supergirl is on the cover of Apocalypse!!!
    And according to Bruce Timm at SDCC, we can expect All Star Superman (a favorite story of mine) and a Green Lantern Corps anthology film next year, along with Batman:Year One. Now if only Marvel could get their animated films up to this quality.