Page 341 of 431 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4301
    Well, last night I watched "Iron Man 2" and "Superman/Batman Apocalypse". Both were great and left me wanting more.

"Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam" will be out in a month, I can't wait!
    May the force be with you.

With the free weekend preview of Starz, I caught Hancok and Starship Troopers. The first was not how I thought it'd go (in a good way), and the second is a different film now that the country's in an active war period, rather than a peace time.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I just got back from seeing The Town with 2-1B (remember him?!?!?).....
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Vaguely........
    You don't? He posted a ton yesterday.

I watched "Remember Me" last night since I heard some positive things about it. The movie was fairly great, except for the ending which I thought was just really horrible and the same affect could have been achieved without using the event they used.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    I watched "Remember Me" last night since I heard some positive things about it. The movie was fairly great, except for the ending which I thought was just really horrible and the same affect could have been achieved without using the event they used.
    I saw the end of it on youtube. HILARIOUS!

The past few days I saw The Social Network and The Town.
    Both were great with the former being one of my favorites of the year thus far.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    You don't? He posted a ton yesterday.
    I saw that! Good thing, too! My post count was closing in on his...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I saw the end of it on youtube. HILARIOUS!
    You lost me, unless that was sarcasm that my brain did not process. To that I say :
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I finally saw Metropolis a few years and really liked it quite a lot. The production value and number of extras was staggering for a film from that time. Good story and everything, too.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    You lost me, unless that was sarcasm that my brain did not process. To that I say :
    No sarcasm, that sh*t was too funny.
    When the goofy lookin' b*stard from Twilight looks out the window and sees what he sees, I laughed pretty hard.

Even based on the few minutes I saw, that part comes out of nowhere, and makes you say WTF?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    No sarcasm, that sh*t was too funny.
    When the goofy lookin' b*stard from Twilight looks out the window and sees what he sees, I laughed pretty hard.

Even based on the few minutes I saw, that part comes out of nowhere, and makes you say WTF?
    I gotcha now I thought the ending was WTF...cause...yeah.

In other news,been watching a number of the Resident Evils, mainly because they have either been on T.V. or because they came in from Netflix. Always a good watch.