Page 347 of 439 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    And Pixar's the Incredible Expendables.
    The Incredible Expendables.
    May the force be with you.

Watching the Wizard of Oz again. Still one of my all time favorite movies and has one of my favorite movie parts when the Tin Man is dancing and the smoke comes out of the funnel.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Watching the Wizard of Oz again. Still one of my all time favorite movies and has one of my favorite movie parts when the Tin Man is dancing and the smoke comes out of the funnel.
    LOL

I just watched this today on blu-ray! Great movie, the kids enjoyed it as well.

I also watched "Kick ***" and "Zombieland" again!
    May the force be with you.

Even after 71 years I still watch it every time it's on TV. It truly is the epitome of a timeless classic.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Tonight I saw Due Date. While it's not the laugh-a-minute comedy the ads portray it to be, it's got a lot of good humor mixed in with genuine heart. I thought it was pretty good, even though the ending was bizarre to me . . . I thought they came to bury Two and a Half Men, not praise it, so I was taken off-guard by the shift there.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Watchin' Tropic Thunder. I'm wondering why they can't say the word retard (they replace it with special) yet the next sentence after bleeping that they let 'em say "God damn".
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Karate Kid Part II. First time I've seen it in probably 20 years. Still a fun movie, but, man, it requires a lot more suspension of disbelief and ignoring of basic common knowledge about Japan than it did originally.

On a plus note, having been reminded of how quickly and without much precedent Sato turned from evil to good, Anakin no longer holds the record for "quickest and least believable transformation."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I watched "The Crazies" tonight. Very interesting but also kind of your typical outbreak movie.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    I watched "The Crazies" tonight. Very interesting but also kind of your typical outbreak movie.
    Oooh! I loved the remake, never did see the original though.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

On Friday night I watched 7.62 millimeter Full Metal Jacket with a buddy of mine. He was in the Corps for a few years so I kept asking him "did this happen" and "is that real?" He said it was quite accurate.