Page 349 of 433 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4329
    Just saw The Fighter.
    Solid flick with a great performance by Christian Bale.
    Amy Adams is really good also and Mark Wahlberg does more than play Mark Wahlberg.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm ashamed to say I watched Santa Clause Conquers the Martians last night. (I think it was on AMC).
    Feel free to post that here too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just watched "Easy A".

Emma Stone was fantastic. I really enjoyed the movie.

I am watching "St. Elmo's Fire" right now, it's been a LONG time since I've seen it.
    May the force be with you.

We'll do the traditional watching of It's a Wonderful Life tonight for X-Mas Eve.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I've been busy with Netflix instant movies.

Yesterday I watched:

"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"
    "The Girl Who Played With Fire"

Both were awesome, even in their original Swedish. Be warned it is not for those with a weak stomach it is violent and sexual. I suspect the up coming American versions will be toned down a LOT. I want to see the final film "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" when it comes out in January.

today I rented from iTunes:

"Devil"

It's a decent horror flick, nothing really special though.

Oh and I watched some Christmas stuff with the family.

^My wife loves those books. We watched the first flick, I liked it well enough but it was a little slow. I'm not thrilled about the "American" remakes of them...especially since they have plenty of "foreign" actors in them too....Hollywood sucks.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Loved the book and movie of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I haven't watched the second flick yet because I want to read the book first.

I personally can't wait for the American versions of the flicks, especially with David Fincher directing and Daniel Craig as Blomqvist.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ^My wife loves those books. We watched the first flick, I liked it well enough but it was a little slow. I'm not thrilled about the "American" remakes of them...especially since they have plenty of "foreign" actors in them too....Hollywood sucks.
    If you think the movies were slow they were chopped down from the television mini-series which was longer. At least that's what I've heard.

Today I watched "The A-Team".

How does Jessica Biel manage to get hotter with every film she makes?

We've been re-introducing my sister-in-law to the OT and PT. She's now into religion/mysticism stuff now and wants to digest Lucas' slant on the Universe. We've seen (in her requested order) Eps. IV, V, VI, I, and II. Ep. III is on tap for tonight if time allows. My wife's bother and his clan are due in today. We'll see how that goes.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!