Page 35 of 432 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    I watched "From Hell" last night. I expected better, but it was okay. The ending was predictable. I also watched "A Christmas Story" for the hundredth time. Everyone loves that one. Going to watch three movies today: "Platoon", "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Rocky". I'm going to have a Rocky marathon, but I've only seen the first one, so Rocky II-V will be new to me.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I enjoyed From Hell for the most part although some parts of the movie seemed slow. Heather Graham's accent also got annoying rather quickly.

A couple of nights ago I watched Black Christmas and Clerks II. I enjoyed both movies although the ending of Black Chrstmas was kinda WTF'ish. Kinda looking forward to the remake, mainly to see how they end it.

Last night I watched Beerfest and it was better than I was anticipating. It wasn't as good as Super Troopers, but it was better than Club Dread and Dukes IMO.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

watched Christmas Vacation last night. and A Christmas Story on Friday. Love these two movies, can't wait till Christmas Eve and catch the 24 hours of A Christmas Story. still have yet to watch it's a Wonderful Life, one of these nights I'll catch it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I watched Beerfest last night and, although not as good as Super Troopers, it was good for several laughs.

The boobies within the first couple of minutes helped too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just finished my Rocky marathon.

The original Rocky was classic as always.

Rocky II was slow at parts but it had a good ending.

Rocky III was good except for the corny Hulk Hogan bit.

Rocky IV had an awesome opponent in Ivan Drago, but it could have done without the stupid robot.

and finally...

Rocky V was complete garbage. I thought it was the worst of the five.

I'm still seeing Rocky Balboa this week.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I
    Rocky IV had an awesome opponent in Ivan Drago, but it could have done without the stupid robot.
    *backs away slowly to avoid Caesars "Fists of Fury"*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

What, that robot made the G**da*n movie. BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Rocky 4 two nights ago and Rocky 5 last night. I'm now set for Rocky 6.

I'll refrain from going Clubber Lang on Double G up there...suffice it to say I strongly disagree about the knock against Thunder Lips and the Robot. What about at the end when it's wearing a Santa hat and beard ? ? ?

And Rocky 5 is a good movie, not the best of the bunch but it's still good. Better than Rocky 4, I feel.

Drago should have fought the robot in a spin-off.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I had no idea that the robot had this kind of a cult following. I just thought it was too campy. I was half expecting it to be at Apollo's funeral. Speaking of Apollo, he was my favorite character, and I probably took my anger out on the robot.