Page 366 of 440 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4392
    Three Act Tragedy and The Clocks. Two Agatha Christie movies starring H. Poriot that recently aired on PBS's Masterpiece Mystery. I enjoy these mysteries because they're smart and I normally can't guess who the killer is.

The Dogs of War. When Christopher Walken still acted.

Transformers 3 - too many human characters who serve no purpose other than to display Michael Bay's bizarre, over-the-top, and completely unfunny sense of humor. There was no reason whatsoever for Sam's parents to make an appearance in this film, their role served no purpose whatsoever. The special effects were good, but the robot fights just went on too long and there were so many of them they actually started to get a little boring. Even though, technically, they were the best special effects I've seen in a motion picture yet and they aren't going to be topped anytime soon, there was still so much go on onscreen at all times that your mind just starts to disconnect from the film and you find yourself just wanting it to be over with, because you can't emotionally connect with any of the characters anymore. Probably the best of the three so far, but that's not really saying much.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Public Enemies. Depp, Bale, long in the tooth and a bunch of it was filmed in Wisconsin. Ohh and a big "Meh."

Transformers 3 Long but enjoyable, as long as you don't fixate on the fact that it really has nothing to do with the first two.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I just finished watching "Sucker Punch".

Awesome flick!
    May the force be with you.

Role Models ~ it was on FX so they let more of it "go" but it was still the tamed down version.

Frankenstein 1970. The great Karloff is the last Frankenstein in this one. Not the greatest but still enjoyable.

Frankenstein Created Woman. It's Peter Cushing's turn to play a Frankenstein in this Hammer production.

Black Christmas. A killer is going after college girls in this early 70s horror flick from Bob Clark (Porky's, Christmas Story). Olivia Hussey and Margot Kidder are two of the co-eds, as well as a shaggy-haired Keir Dullea.

I have been watching "How The States Got Their Shapes". A very interesting and unique history of the United States.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I have been watching "How The States Got Their Shapes". A very interesting and unique history of the United States.
    The guy I drop off my recycling items to just recommended this TV series to me, so I plan to check it out soon.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The guy I drop off my recycling items to just recommended this TV series to me, so I plan to check it out soon.
    The series is based on the book of the same name by Mark Stein. Maybe worth adding to your reading list (*drool*), BCJ.

http://www.amazon.com/How-States-Got.../dp/0061431389

It is a very good series as SK said. It was broadcast earlier on the History Channel but this current series appears to have been either upgraded or expanded. Great stuff for history buffs!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!