Page 368 of 427 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4262

Grown Ups, had some decent parts, some not so decent parts. Another wards it was pretty much what I expected.

According to my movie ticket stub, the film I saw today was Horrible. A friend invited me to see Horrible Bosses with him, and I was hesitant to go. I laughed much more than I expected, but it is in that category of raunchy and "blue" movies I usually don't like at all. The main actors don't steal the show as much as the supporting ones.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    According to my movie ticket stub, the film I saw today was Horrible. A friend invited me to see Horrible Bosses with him, and I was hesitant to go. I laughed much more than I expected, but it is in that category of raunchy and "blue" movies I usually don't like at all. The main actors don't steal the show as much as the supporting ones.
    I saw this one, too, the other day and haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Definitely raunchy, but funny.

Another of my can't-change-the-channel cable movies: Cool Hand Luke. Existentialism and symbolism abound in it.

Happened upon Saving Private Ryan while channel surfing last night. Had not seen it in many moon. Still hate Upham's character, love Doc Wade's character, especially in the scene when he "spanks" with others in the squad for going through the dog tags while the 101st is walking by. Love the compassion and humanity.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Cowboys and Aliens, not only has the most bizarre opening 5 minutes I've ever seen in a movie in the theater, but the film, while a fun couple of hours, was quite confusing. It could be Mystery Science Theater 3000 level. But again, I did like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Another of my can't-change-the-channel cable movies: Cool Hand Luke. Existentialism and symbolism abound in it.
    What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

Reminds me of a joke... after the Jedi-in-training got his prosthetic hand replaced, what did others say about it when they saw it?
    "Cool hand, Luke."

"Wha-at, we've got here, is... failure, t' entertain."

I finally saw Avatar, I thought it was ok, who didn't see what was going to happen coming? Granted had I seen it in the theaters or if I had a rockin' home system to watch it on I'm sure I would have enjoyed the sights on Pandora better. But overall... eh!