Page 376 of 427 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4262
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I just watched The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence.
    Human Centipede 1 and 2 intrigue me. How was it?

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Human Centipede 1 and 2 intrigue me. How was it?
    Lets just say Tom Six is one sick, sick SOB. The first one had its messed up gross moments, but it made for an alright horror experience considering its actually possible (doctor confirmed 100% medically accurate) to create a real human centipede exactly as the movie did provided someone had the medical background and no morals to do so. The second one has a rather unique premise to tie it to the first film, but it gets into some real raunchy territory though. I wouldn't suggest watching it with the wife, family or friends because all that will do is bring your sanity in question for watching such a movie. It makes adult S&M films look like Disney films in comparison.

A third one is currently on the way. Tom Six has already gone on record as saying it'll make the second film look tame by comparison.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Lets just say Tom Six is one sick, sick SOB. The first one had its messed up gross moments, but it made for an alright horror experience considering its actually possible (doctor confirmed 100% medically accurate) to create a real human centipede exactly as the movie did provided someone had the medical background and no morals to do so. The second one has a rather unique premise to tie it to the first film, but it gets into some real raunchy territory though. I wouldn't suggest watching it with the wife, family or friends because all that will do is bring your sanity in question for watching such a movie. It makes adult S&M films look like Disney films in comparison.

A third one is currently on the way. Tom Six has already gone on record as saying it'll make the second film look tame by comparison.
    I saw copies for sale of #1 at Target (!!) some months back, and used copies for under $20. But I wasn't willing to pay it.

The Great Behemoth (1959). Classic giant monster movie from England.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I saw copies for sale of #1 at Target (!!) some months back, and used copies for under $20. But I wasn't willing to pay it.
    I'd say rent them from some place before you commit to buying either of these movies. Its not everyone's cup of tea. Personally I found the first one wasn't too horrible. Its "gross moments" wasn't much worse than what was in Cannibal Holocaust. Second one though... some real bad, bad things go down in it.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Yesterday, I was flipping on and off of Green Hornet. Now I know why people were saying...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Gorgo. A British monster movie. It wasn't bad.

Heavy Metal (1981). Boy, that's an odd one. I remember one theatre in the area used to have regular midnight showings of this one.

Lifeforce (1985). Tobe Hooper's space vampires movie. Not bad. Interesting to see Peter Firth with hair; he's Harry on the BBC's Spooks/MI-5.

Secret Mission (1942). Old B&W war/spy dramas made during the war.

Saw War Horse the other day and it was actually really good. You know going in that it's a movie that's going to try to pull at your heartstrings and it starts tugging at them right from the start; but by the end of the movie I didn't care that I was being manipulated, because I was too caught up in the horse's story.

Invisible Invaders and Attack of the Puppet People. Two B&W offerings starring the great John Agar.

Saw Human Centipede 1 for sale on Blu Ray at Target over the weekend.

Wild, Wild Planet. A spaghetti space movie. The Italians liked to reuse movie props, cause I was sure I saw the same spaceships in a previous movie.

Tower of London. Roger Corman's take on Richard III, with Vincent Price in the title role.

The Masque of the Red Death. Again, Corman's take on Edgar Allen Poe, with Price as the lead.

Temple of Doom was on this weekend. I remember why I liked it so much as a kid; just flat-out action. But the bugs still freak me out.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."