Page 40 of 433 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    c'mon who wouldn't watch an action figure of Angelina in the Dom outfit.
    I'll take one!

Watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend the other night. It wasn't all that good... it was actually pretty bad. - Skip it.

I put on Lost in Translation last night. Everything about that movie is great. Especially Scarlett.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Invincible tonight...very good movie if you enjoy the football flicks...even had a shot of former UNC Coach John Bunting's character.
    I will probably end up buying this one, its definately worth it for me.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Watched Garden State tonight. Was a pretty good flick. Zach Braff did a great job of writing and directing it, aqlso acting in it with Natalie Portman. If you havent seen this one, go do so.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

caught the middle of James Bond 007 Live and Let Die. I think this is perhaps one of my all time favorite Bond flicks. Roger Moore, Voodoo, Crocs, beautiful fortune teller, what more could you ask for. also the sheriff in the movie is great.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I went and saw Black Christmas with my little brother. Even the couple of cheap boob shots aren't enough to save this pice of carp...although Michelle Trachtenberg comes close to saving it. Mmmm...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Watched "Enemy at the Gates" the other night and started rewatching the "Band of Brothers" miniseries yesterday (I'm already up to Part V). Also, I finally saw "Clerks II". While funny, I think I may have expected too much from it.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I went and saw Black Christmas with my little brother. Even the couple of cheap boob shots aren't enough to save this pice of carp...
    Darn it! Not the kind of review that I was hoping you'd give Slick. I'm definitely holding off on seeing this one then. I'll wait for the dvd release, mainly to see how it stacks up to the original Black Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by CS1138
    Watched "Enemy at the Gates" the other night and started rewatching the "Band of Brothers" miniseries yesterday (I'm already up to Part V).
    What did you think of Enemy at the Gates? I still haven't seen that movie and I always heard mixed things about it. Some people say it is amazing, others say it is awful.

BOB is an outstanding show. I've still only seen the complete series once, and that was when it originally aired on HBO. I own the dvd set but have never gotten around to watching the whole thing again, in its entirety... which is something I need to do. After I finish this "World at War" 11 disc dvd colleciton, I'll be revisiting all of my WWII movies and such; and possibly Enemy at the Gates.

Over the past week I watched the first season of "Girls Next Door" on dvd. In case you all are unaware, it is about three of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends, Holly, Bridget and Kendra, and what goes on in their lives and Hef's as well. I had never seen this show before, so it was a complete blind buy, and a pretty good one at that. It is actually a pretty good reality tv show. Rather addicting too. I mean, its about three Playboy Playmates, Hef, the Mansion and the awesome parties, etc. What's not to like? Oh yea, and the dvd set is completely uncensored so you get to see all the T&A. I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the seasons as they become available on dvd.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    What did you think of Enemy at the Gates? I still haven't seen that movie and I always heard mixed things about it. Some people say it is amazing, others say it is awful.
    Well I know Solo, Slick, and I all really like it. I almost re-watched it again the other day myself.
    If you're expecting Saving Private Ryan you will be disappointed.
    Personally. I think a lot of people didn't like it because it was a WWII movie without the U.S., something we don't typically see.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    If you're expecting Saving Private Ryan you will be disappointed.
    True dat. With the exception of the opening sequence, there's not too much in terms of "over-the-topness". Not that that's a bad thing.

I recommend it, UK, but with a small grain of salt (keep in mind that the "facts" of the story are still under lock and key by the Russians). At the very least you get to see Rachel Weisz's booty for a sec.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I went and saw Black Christmas with my little brother. Even the couple of cheap boob shots aren't enough to save this pice of carp
    You're my family now!!
    Icecicle to the eye
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed