Page 42 of 427 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Saw Red Eye on Cinemax the other night. Wasn't bad, but I could've found a better way to spend an hour and a half.

Yeah its called fly fishing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Its not Wedding Crashers
    So it's actually good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    or 40YOV funny, but decent.
    Or is it just not as good as 40YOV?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Dude, Wedding Crashers is hilarious. Its not as good as either, but its decent
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You tell 'em KH!!! For some reason RB, CS, C, S,(you know who you are!) have something against Wedding Crashers. I don't understand it. I think that movie is fricking hilarious too!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Wedding Crashers was weak. Simply putting Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson in a film should make it a classic. Adding Will Ferrell should make it pure gold. But, somehow, the very laws of physics seem to have been violated, and this one's just... boring. Only Will came close to being funny.

Caught The Jacket on HBO tonight. I think this one may warrant a thread. While flipping through the guide, we noticed a film from 2005 that had both Adrien Brody and Keira Knightley, and decided to watch it. As it was so recent, with two of our favorites actors, and yet we'd never heard of it, we both had low expectations. It turned out to be a very good, quite intelligently-written film about an amnesiac Gulf War vet who somehow travels into the future. (That's about all I can say without spoiling major plot points. Well, that, and there were some very unexpected scenes of Ms Knightley. indeed!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Come on, you people wouldnt know funny if Leifeld got kicked his his nutz

Hey, U! I'll let you know that S happens to love Wedding Crashers.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Hey, U! I'll let you know that S happens to love Wedding Crashers.
    - Awesome! I thought you were one of the haters. I do apologize.

You're right Chux, The Jacket is a very fine movie. It was one of my favorites of '05.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The only part of Wedding Crashers that was funny was Will Ferrell's scene. Not even Ferrell and Christopher Walken could save it.
    Vince Vaughn may be the unfunniest actor of our time. He plays every part the same: as big an assh*le as possible. I want to punch him in the nuts. If I could delete him out of Old School I would and the movie would be that much better. He's worse than Ben Stiller.
    Owen Wilson is only good when he plays the wacked-out characters.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Caught The Jacket on HBO tonight. I think this one may warrant a thread. While flipping through the guide, we noticed a film from 2005 that had both Adrien Brody and Keira Knightley, and decided to watch it. As it was so recent, with two of our favorites actors, and yet we'd never heard of it, we both had low expectations. It turned out to be a very good, quite intelligently-written film about an amnesiac Gulf War vet who somehow travels into the future. (That's about all I can say without spoiling major plot points. Well, that, and there were some very unexpected scenes of Ms Knightley. indeed!)
    I caught probably the last half of The Jacket on HBO a few days ago. What I saw was pretty good. I'd love to see the entire thing. The thing that first hit me was one of the guys in the looney bin with Adrien Brody. I knew him from somewhere, but for the life of me I could not figure out where. Then I saw the credits and thought "oh, duh." It was Daniel Craig!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Just got through watching The Terminator and Terminator 2,both of which are outstanding. Next up... Terminator 3.