Page 420 of 435 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4349
    Mad Men Season 6, good show, although I think this coming up season will be a good time to end it.

Finishing The Debt.

Excellent movie!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Marooned (1969). Astronauts Richard Crenna, Gene Hackman and James Franciscus are marooned in space, and the space agency has to figure out how to get them home. Gregory Peck is in charge of Mission Control, and David Jansen is one of his astronauts.

The Lavender Hill Mob (1951). A younger Obi-Wan is a meek little account who masterminds a gold bullion robbery from his employer.

Take the High Ground
    (1954). Richard Widmark is a Korean War veteran, now drill instructor trying to pass on his wisdom to new recruits.

Gamera (1965). Nothing like a giant turtle attacking Tokyo!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Gamera (1965). Nothing like a giant turtle attacking Tokyo!
    I was introduced to Gamera by the boys on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Gamera is really neat,
    he is filled with turtle meat,
    we all love you Gamera!

Watched Justice League: War and I must say that I have never been so disappointed with a DC animated feature. As good as last year's Flashpoint Paradox was, this was its equivalent in bad. The source material was deficient enough in its reinterpretation of the origin of the league, but this adaptation lacked even the basic elements that have traditionally made the DC animated films: strong voices, tight script, fidelity to the characters. Bruce Timm has been gone for a few films now, and no disrespect intended towards James Tucker, but this is the first which decidedly begs to have his influence back. And, sadly, it appears that on the docket of upcoming films is a sequel to this one. On the plus side, the bluray has bonus invasion themed episodes Justice League Unlimited and Young Justice - both of which are FAR superior to this.

You are my biggest fan.

That Thing You Do! Extended Cut. Still a great song and a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    You are my biggest fan.

That Thing You Do! Extended Cut. Still a great song and a good movie.
    Did you see me? In the scene with the bad contest in Pittsburgh? Almost 4 seconds of screen time!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    For real?
    I'll show you... that Bel-Cam you do (see; if you squint)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TTYD3+.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	28208  
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'll show you... that Bel-Cam you do (see; if you squint)!
    Seems a little sketchy.