Page 421 of 427 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4262
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Seems a little sketchy.
    Well, here's the check I earned for that day of extra work. : proof: But that really is me in the crowd, filmed at the Orpheum Theater in LA, that doubled as the Orpheum Theater in Pittsburgh. :how'reyasleeping?:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TTYD 1996.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	28209  
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The lower half of the face does indeed look like the lower half of Bel-Cam's face. However, this could actually be an obscure Batman villain called, um, Half-Bel-Cam-Face.

Luckily, the extended cut on the blu-ray includes an extensive subplot where Bel-Cam plays a bounty hunter hired by the mob to capture Tom Hanks. Which he does, putting the entire rest of the movie at risk until the Fantastic Four (the version from the unreleased Roger Corman film) rescue Hanks and the movie continues.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, I thought I could trust you to post "Spoiler Alert" statements. Why should anyone see the movie now, nor its sequels? I'll admit, the 4th film was really weak in the middle, but the ending definitely makes up for that. JJB, I apologize for this Forumite ruining the movie that you obviously already saw, exactly as El Chuxter posted.

Oh, and Love and Other Drugs has been a movie I've seen on cable often this weekend.

Picnic (1955). William Holden gets a bunch of ladies all excited over the Labor Day holiday.

The Killer (1989). Chow Yun Fat and John Woo. Need I say more? But I will: Fat is a hit man who accidentally blinds a cabaret singer during a job. He takes work to raise enough money so she can get a cornea transplant. Nice action sequences.

Gambit (1966). Michael Caine is a cat burglar who employs Shirley MacLaine to help him on a heist. Never knew the two of them worked together before I saw this movie.

On the Beach (1959). The aftermath of a nuclear war and how it affects survivors living in Australia. I don't know why but I find this film depressing yet fascinating at the same time. Good performances by Gregory Peck and Fred Astaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, here's the check I earned for that day of extra work. : proof: But that really is me in the crowd, filmed at the Orpheum Theater in LA, that doubled as the Orpheum Theater in Pittsburgh. :how'reyasleeping?:
    Hmm, well thats certainly a check but I can't really see anything on it...so does this mean I need to post a pic of myself from the Unwigged and Unplugged concert that I show up in (along with 2-1B)???? http://www.amazon.com/Unwigged-Unplu...+and+unplugged

I've been re-watching the complete series of Breaking Bad. I'm currently finishing season 3 in my marathon, "b#^CH!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

SyFy's had Raiders of the Lost Ark on this weekend; man, I'd forgotten just how great this movie is.

I'm watching THOR for my first time.

I'm finding I'm actually enjoying it.

I objected to superheroes (besides Superman) being alien "gods" or something, but this is kind of interesting.

Thor is the main reason I never saw Avengers, Thor 2, or Ironman 3. I am revisiting that decision now and possibly correcting it depending upon what my final opinion of Thor is.

I do have this compulsive urge to stand out on my balcony and scream to all my neighbors that "I am THOR! Master of the Universe!"

I will let you know if I drink enough to the point where I accomplish this. I think it will go over big!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Finally got around to seeing Pacific Rim the other day and I thought it was awesome. It's definitely a movie I'll be watching again and I'm kind of wishing that I had made more of an effort to catch it in theaters when it was originally released.

Fail Safe (1965). An Air Force bomber received incorrect orders to bomb Moscow, and the US and Russian gov'ts are trying to stop it.

King Rat (1965). Not your typical WWII POW meeting in the vein of Stalag 17 or Bridge on the River Kwai. It's more about survival than anything. George Segal is an American POW who's running a black market operation within the prison.

Black Dynamite (2006). I've missed seeing this movie until recently. Laughed my butt off.