Page 423 of 434 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4333
    Looking forward to the 4th one?

Just watching RAW on speed watching.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The Blue Max.

Wonderful aerial photography. Still holds up since 1966.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Darth Quack:

I am nervous about the 4th Transformers film.

That there will be a good reason for Dinobots. G1 and Wheeljack's experiment was plausible, but now "Wheeljack," (Q) is dead. Killed by Decepticons.

That Galvatron's character is handled appropriately. Optimus destroyed everything of Megatron down the melting the microscopic pieces. That battle in Chicago dealt finality to the character unless he's able to upload himself into a drone. The "MotorMaster" cab-over version of Galvatron is awfully weak for that character.

There should be a reason for Optimus' new "hot rod truck show look," as I think it's looking ridiculous. I got used to the flames, but c'mon!

Hound being reimagined as a larger Cybertronian totally changes his character as a Scout, and someone who can slip away and keep a low profile. Hound was one of my favorite G1 characters and he had the first friendship with "Spike" or Sam Witwicky before the G1 cartoon decided to go with BumbleBee by the 2nd or 3rd episode. It still made a small Hound who was an independent, sort of a loner, explorer type, a really cool character.

My favorite G1's from sn 1 besides Optimus were:

Mirage (who could cloak) - and is now there as Dino the Ferrari but way under-developed as a character thus far.

Wheeljack - who Michael Bay made older than the character used to be - and then killed him.

Hound - already explained.

They also killed Jazz without too much character development.

Ironhide as another favorite - moreso than Jazz, but the MB films have handled Ironhide very well. They must never kill Ratchet however.

Next, rumor has it the Stunticons will be in this movie and the Dinobots will be required to defeat Menasour - originally Devastator in G1 - but the US Navy disassembled Devastator in ROTF.

I also hope that Galvatron is not the main body of Menasaur in combined mode, like MotorMaster would've been. It takes away from Galvatron's independence as leader - maybe. Depends on how it's done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeeEye - I love The Blue Max. Great WWI movie. I bought a copy for myself. You probably also enjoy (or would enjoy) Flyboys.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    TeeEye - I love The Blue Max. Great WWI movie. I bought a copy for myself. You probably also enjoy (or would enjoy) Flyboys.
    I've meant to see Flyboys but never have. Thanks for the reminder!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I've meant to see Flyboys but never have. Thanks for the reminder!
    The aerial action in Flyboys is good, but it can't replace the real planes used in the Blue Max. But I do need to watch both again.

Mr. Majestyx (1971). Bronson is a watermelon farmer (insert laugh) and has to get mean when he crosses paths with baddies.

Grand Prix (1966) and Le Mans (1971). Two great movies that depict the European autoracing scene. James Garner's in Grand Prix, which follows the racing circuit season, and the King of Cool is at the 24-hour French endurance race.

If it's Tuesday, it must be Belguim (1966). A comedy about one of those see-8-countries-in-16-days films. It was amusing but reminds me why I don't want to take a packaged tour like that.

World Gone Wild (1987). One of the post-nuclear war flicks set in 2087 where water is the big item. The wonderfully weird Bruce Dern assembles a team of fighters, ala Magnificient 7, to fend off Adam Ant (yes, that Adam Ant) and his crew.

Got sucked into not only Predator, but the no-commercials, non-cable-edited version. Easily Schwarzenegger's best movie.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I tried watching Thor 2 twice but it just didn't hold my interest so I gave up on it.

I love Predator and I agree, I'm not really into Thor.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Metallica Through The Never. Good, not as good as it was the first time I saw it at an IMAX theater.

Saw most of Iron Man 3. I can see why some felt this wasn't true to the character's/villain's history. But it looked cool.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega