Page 43 of 436 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    You guys suck for not liking Crashers.

Ridiculous.

Watched Saw the other night, first time I had viewed it. I wanna see the other 2 now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You guys suck for not liking Crashers.

Ridiculous.
    "Erroneous! Erroneous on both accounts!!!"

You serious C? I too thought you were a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by kh
    Watched Saw the other night, first time I had viewed it. I wanna see the other 2 now.
    Heck yea kh!!! The 3rd one comes out on dvd in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to check it out again!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched "The Covenant" on dvd earlier this evening. Thought it was a pretty good movie!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The words "From the producers of 'Underworld' " made damn sure I'll never see it.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    The words "From the producers of 'Underworld' " made damn sure I'll never see it.
    I liked Underworld...
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm sorry.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Rock are you talking about that Chocolate and Werewolves movie ?

Yuke, are you kidding me about Wedding Crashers? Hilarious movie, an instant cult favorite within my movie watching circle. Just ask Jim Jam. We watched that movie over 25 times already, I would guess. Love it.

Spotted Superman Returns at the library again so I took it home to watch a second time. I've always been a Marvel fan first and foremost, but I'm glad to see a DC superhero for a change, especially in an enjoyable film. I've also been watching the Christopher Reeve films (1 & 2) which have been popping up on the premium cable channels recently.

Undercover Mossad agents get their revenge on those responsible for the massacre of the Israeli Olympic team members in Munich. Spielberg's film is certainly watchable all the way through; although I often shook my head at the sometimes amateurish assassination attempts.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)