Page 44 of 432 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Yuke, are you kidding me about Wedding Crashers? Hilarious movie, an instant cult favorite within my movie watching circle. Just ask Jim Jam. We watched that movie over 25 times already, I would guess. Love it.
    Not kidding man, I seriously thought you were one of the haters. Glad to hear that you aren't.

Speaking of Wedding Crashers, I watched it last night on HBO HighDef. With all the recent talk about Crashers and the fact it was gonna be in HD, I had to watch it. It was awesome, both the movie and the picture. I purchased a new tv last week so I've been watching a lot of movies lately, if you all couldn't tell.

I also watched Terminator 3 yesterday, followed by I Robot.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

You motorboating SOB UK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw SUPERMAN II: THE RICHARD DONNER CUT. I cannot say that it was actually a better film, because the original cut was pretty strong (with the exception of the Brando footage- that was awesome), but it was a lot of fun and a little bit surreal to see it unfold differently.

"Wedding Crashers" is almost exactly 1 hour too long. I was waiting for it to end. Funny story... I crashed the bachelorette party of a girl who played a bridesmaid in that film when I was in Vegas. Good times.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    "Wedding Crashers" is almost exactly 1 hour too long. I was waiting for it to end.
    Ummm... That would make the movie like a little over an hour long. I agree that the movie is long for a comedy and could have possibly been 15-20 minutes shorter, but an hour shorter would just be ridiculous.

I watched Resident Evil 1 and 2 yesterday. Waiting for the third installment now, Resident Evil Extinction I believe it is called. Should be coming out sometime this year.

I also watched a few episodes of The Office yesterday, The Fire, The Fight and The Injury. My friend had never seen the show before... I know, crazy huh? Lets just say that now he's a fan.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I saw I'm Gonna Git You Sucka on Comedy Central today.

I have never seen a movie that was more butchered for TV.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

I have never seen a movie that was more butchered for TV.
    How about Goodfellas or Scarface. Those two are laughable on TV as well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dude, they cut out the entire "Pimp of the Year" pageant!

And this despite the fact that Jon Stewart dropped the S-bomb about twelve times last week.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Watched Firewall tonight, sucked. Also watched V for Vendetta this afternoon for like the 8th time
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

watched Superman IV: The Quest for Peace the other day. I know not one of the best of the Supes films but still couldn't resist.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Not one of the best?

Most people would go so far as to say it's the worst.

The rest of the people are locked in padded rooms where they cannot hurt themselves or others.
    Tommy, close your eyes.