Page 45 of 431 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not one of the best?

Most people would go so far as to say it's the worst.

The rest of the people are locked in padded rooms where they cannot hurt themselves or others.
    Ok Ok so it is the worst out of all the Supes films but I still like some scenes from it. I like the part with Lois remembering Clark is Superman even though he erased her memory, and I like the part about Superman dying and using the last remaining crystal to restore his energy.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I watched the following recently (all rentals) ...

American History X - Great movie! The curb scene is quite shocking.

Tristen & Isolde - Good movie. Some good battle scenes. Kinda a love story but good action nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not one of the best?

Most people would go so far as to say it's the worst.

The rest of the people are locked in padded rooms where they cannot hurt themselves or others.
    Hey, the fact that it is a Superman film is good enough for me.

There have been far worse films made, that is for sure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

This is Spinal Tap (Top Five All Time Greatest List), Boondock Saints, Boiler Room.

Watched The Jacket tonight. Good movie, remonded me of Jacobs Ladder a tad bit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This is Spinal Tap (Top Five All Time Greatest List)
    I'm ashamed to say that I have never seen this movie... ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by kh
    Watched The Jacket tonight. Good movie, remonded me of Jacobs Ladder a tad bit.
    Both of those films are excellent.

I've been watching a lot of the X-files lately. I've decided that I need to finish the series since I started watching all the seasons a while back (on dvd of course) and took a break from it. I'm on season 8 right now, so I only have 1 1/2 seasons left. The later seasons/episodes aren't nearly as good as the earlier ones, but I really need to finish this thing...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I've been watching a lot of the X-files lately. I've decided that I need to finish the series since I started watching all the seasons a while back (on dvd of course) and took a break from it. I'm on season 8 right now, so I only have 1 1/2 seasons left. The later seasons/episodes aren't nearly as good as the earlier ones, but I really need to finish this thing...
    weird; i'm at that point right now too. I'm having my folks UPS seasons 2-5 for now and then later on, the movie--> the end. I caught up on smallville and I almost feel lazy/bad for keeping the X-files DVD's in limbo for several months.

Right now, i'm watching the die Hard trilogy boxset from Target: 19.99. Can't beat that!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched most of "Cars" the other night. I was pretty impressed.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Post #5,000!!!

POST #5,000

I watched Talledega Nights again.

Flippin' great movie!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I'm ashamed to say that I have never seen this movie... ever.
    That's about 200 times fewer than JimJam and I have seen it.
    Not to mention the countless replays of the soundtrack.