Page 51 of 433 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Ah. I've never seen any of Deadwood.
    And that guy sucked.
    I'd watch what you say about T.O. there Mr. RocketBOY, you'd best remember you're only one state over!!!

Rocketboy, you've never watched Deadwood, and you think Seth Bullock sucks?

I have two words to say to you:

"******' **********!!"

If you ever watched Deadwood, you'd know what I'm saying.

Saw Mobsters the other night. Not the best mob movie ever made by a long shot, but a pretty decent movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just caught Date Movie on HBO. I have to say I thought the movie was funny as all hell, laughed the entire time. Plus I have a huge crush on Alyson Hannigan. It was something about being the quiet shy girl on Buffy the Vampire Slayer that did it for me.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Would you like to see a ghost? Not after watching Pulse you won't. The story is basically a variation of the living dead, but we get soul-sucking ghosts rather than flesh-eating ghouls.

I wasn't too impressed with Lady in the Water. Just couldn't get into the story at all.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Brain that Wouldn't Die was pretty fun to watch. This episode was the first to feature former MST3K head writer Mike Nelson as the host. I really miss this show.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Would you like to see a ghost? Not after watching Pulse you won't.
    I believe I tried to warn you a while back Ji'dai.

Yesterday I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Temple of Doom. No Last Crusade though.

Last night I started watching the first episode of Carnivale, off of season one. I think it's about time to re-visit that series.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Saw Major Payne today. Yes, for the first time. It's one of those everyone figures I've seen, but I haven't. Until this afternoon.

That is one damned funny movie. Next to I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka!, that's Damon Wayons' greatest big-screen role.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Saw Major Payne today. Yes, for the first time. It's one of those everyone figures I've seen, but I haven't. Until this afternoon.

That is one damned funny movie. Next to I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka!, that's Damon Wayons' greatest big-screen role.
    My favorite part is when he's talking to the maggots for the first time and he gets to the deaf guy...."If you don't listen to what I say.....I'm gonna put my foot, UP YOUR ***!!!!!" Man I die laughing everytime I get to that part.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

watched "Flags of Our Fathers" last night and really enjoyed. Very solid cast with great performances all around. I really recommend it to everybody. Hoping to catch "Letters from Iwo Jima" this weekend.

On deck: "Science of Sleep," "Running With Scissors" and "Hollywoodland." I'll keep you kids posted.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Watched The Empire Strikes Back. Also caught Dr Jekyl & Ms Hyde. actually thought that the movie was pretty funny, it was a new twist on an old classic, and Sean Young looked great in the movie. Still couldn't get it out of my head though the scene from Ace Ventura in the end with Captain Winkie.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks