Page 56 of 433 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    I watched "Flags of our Fathers" last night..thought it was a very good film. Loved the imagery and the story. Now I am looking forward to seeing "Letters from Iwo Jima."
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I just got through watching The Illusionist. It was a very fine film. Loved the ending.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I just got through watching The Illusionist. It was a very fine film. Loved the ending.
    Yeah, the ending of that movie BLEW MY MIND!

Watched:
    "The Departed"- superb flick; bought it tonight at best buy; 2 disc steelcase edition!
    "A Scanner Darkly"- very meh. film felt very empty.
    "Jesus Camp"- uber disturbing and creepy documentary.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Just watched Ghost Rider (check the thread for my thoughts).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Finally watched World Trade Center, which I thought was okay. I’ve also been watching Once Upon A Time in the West, Star Wars, and now Gettysburg while on the treadmill.

When radioactive fall-out causes a giant squid to attack Pacific shipping, it’s up to a Navy captain and two scientists to track the creature and kill it before it destroys San Francisco in It Came from Beneath the Sea. This one stars Kenneth Tobey, who starred in quite a few sci-fi b-movies, including the classic The Thing (from Another World)! This film also features special effects by Ray Harryhausen.

Mike, Tom Servo, and Crow serve up This Island Earth in Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie. This film has the famous Metaluna Mutant creature, an insectoid looking thing with a giant exposed brain.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    When radioactive fall-out causes a giant squid to attack Pacific shipping, it’s up to a Navy captain and two scientists to track the creature and kill it before it destroys San Francisco in It Came from Beneath the Sea. This one stars Kenneth Tobey, who starred in quite a few sci-fi b-movies, including the classic The Thing (from Another World)! This film also features special effects by Ray Harryhausen.
    Hmmmm... sounds interesting. Was this film any good Ji'dai? I love Ray Harryhausen. His special effects are classic.

After the weekend I got back into Six Feet Under, which I've been chipping away at nearly everyday. I am almost done with season 3 now, I think I have 2 episodes left.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Currently watching ROTJ on HBO. I just love the fact that almost everyday you can turn on the TV and catch one of the films.
    The other day I was actually thinking of taking a mini vaction maybe two days and watching all 6 films along with the clone wars cartoon and some fan films in a marathon of Star Wars goodness. might still do this some time in either April or perhaps towards the end of the year.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've been watching a lot of SW on HBO as well...all 6, in fact. I know ROTJ is on right now but I'll wait for the 7pm west coast feed to start up a new session. Plus ANH is on right now as well...on a different HBO.

Currently finishing Jersey Girl. Will Smith's scene is on right now.

Just finished watching Eddie Murphy Raw. Hilarious stuff. And before that I was watching that classic masterpiece Mars Attacks!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]