Page 63 of 440 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    been sick all day so I have been doing nothing except watched the boob tube. just watched the following:

Mr. Mom
    Batman Begins
    WarGames
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    been sick all day so I have been doing nothing except watched the boob tube.
    Best thing about being sick. Hope you get to feeling better DA.

Last night I watched Return of the Living Dead in HD. It was on one of the cable channels, Cinemax I think. The transfer wasn't the best, as far as HD goes, but it is definitely an improvement over the dvd transfer, which is decent. Anyways, I love this movie. Burt, Frank, and Ernie are all excellent characters... and Trash is hot! There are some great lines in that movie too.

I've still been watching Dead Like Me season 1. I only have about 4 episodes left on season one. Its a pretty good show. I'm enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    Dolby Digital sounds great when the toilet from space hits the deck!!!
    This show does have some really good sound/sound effects. The video transfer is pretty good too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched movie film Borat again tonight.
    High five!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Best thing about being sick. Hope you get to feeling better DA.
    Thanks UKWildcat, feeling alot better than yesterday. the past two weeks I have been running myself into exhaustion and it finally caught up to me.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Thanks UKWildcat, feeling alot better than yesterday. the past two weeks I have been running myself into exhaustion and it finally caught up to me.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better.

I finished up the first season of Dead Like Me yesterday. It was really good too. I'll probably start the second season sometime today or tomorrow.

I also watched The Devil's Rejects last night, in HD. The transfer on this one was really good. One of the better transfers that I've seen on cable, as far as movies go in HD. I've got V for Vendetta stored on the DVR in HD and I can't wait to check it out. I'll probably get around to it this weekend, hopefully.

Getting ready to go catch the first showing of 300. I am more than excited too.

Going to watch Borat with the family tonight. Should be "very niice".
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just got done watching The Prestige.

WOW! Great movie and, much like I'm sure EVERYONE, the ending was amazing.

I had almost thought that Anziers (sp?) trick was the ending but I figured that out immediately. The real ending was even better.

Great movie and highly recommended from me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Watched Talledega Nights. PRetty funny movie. The funniest part was Michael Clark Duncan yelling "Dont put that evil on me"
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw 300 yesterday. Incredible. Awesome movie. Absolutely loved it.
    (check the 300 thread for more of my thoughts)

Watched Borat last night. Hilarious movie. Just as funny as when I saw it in the theater. Gonna try and check out the extras on the dvd today.

I watched the first couple episodes of Arrested Development last night. I had never seen the show before either; I know, I know. But the show was pretty damn funny. It was quite good. I love the characters, they are off the wall, but they are great. I may put Dead Like Me season two on hold for a bit and watch a season or two of Arrested Development.

Let's see:

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Gremlins
    Return of the Jedi
    Revenge of the Nerds
    Scream

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    I watched that twice on Comedy Central this weekend. While the edits drive me nuts (and by "edits" I mean "lack of sweet, sweet boobies"), there are too many awesome lines in the movie to not watch it! And Phoebe Cates is hot even when she has her shirt on.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.