Page 67 of 433 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
    The Departed.

Supposed I could watch Infernal Affairs 1-3 again.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Watched Eragon the other day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched quite a few movies while I was home.

300...again.
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
    Benchwarmers
    The Ringer
    Saw III

I think there were a couple more but can't remember them

The only ones I hadn't seen before were Saw III and TCM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Watched Eragon the other day.
    What did you think of Eragon kh? I haven't seen it yet but it is on the top my Netflix queue.

I've watched a few more episodes of Dead Like Me and I took down a viewing of The Fifth Element earlier today. I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't been able to watch much.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also watched Walk the Line yesterday. Good stuff!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I saw Eragon in the theater. It was alright, I thought it was going to be bad but it was alright.

Eragon isnt anything super spectacular. If you read the book, you might not enjoy it because they changed alot of it according to Mrs KH. I liked it, I wasnt expecting much at all from it though. Like Cae said, it was alright
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Mrs Chux read it, and said it was only so-so. She didn't care to watch the movie, and said she probably won't read the second book unless the library has it or someone will loan it to her.

She loved LOTR, Narnia, and Harry Potter, BTW, so it's not an anti-fantasy thang.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Eragon isnt anything super spectacular. If you read the book, you might not enjoy it because they changed alot of it according to Mrs KH. I liked it, I wasnt expecting much at all from it though. Like Cae said, it was alright
    Is the book worth getting or should I wait for the third to be published and buy it as a set?
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I never read the book, but if it is something you wanna get, I would wait for the set to come out.

Eragon. And definitely passing on the book. It was so written by a 17 year old that I'm surprised some publisher laughed him out of the place and said, be original instead of ripping everyone else off but the publisher was greedy and wanted to capitalize on the possible spill over of a boy wizard and another set of fiction made into movies to somewhat better success.