Page 68 of 426 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
    watched Revenge of the Sith, Attack of the Clones, Return of the Jedi and Ghostbusters II. also caught the end of Spidey 2 and Scream.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Live and Let Die
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Cae, I assume you saw Rocky Balboa on DVD. Did you by any chance watch the alternate ending? If so, what was it?
    The alternate ending is TERRIBLE, I watched it yesterday.
    If they would have gone with that ending, I honestly think it would have ruined the movie. Just terrible. Thankfully the movie has a beautiful ending, now.

I'm watching Rocky Six with commentary right now.

Tried to watch Tristan and Isolde.

God, that movie sucks. Historically inaccurate to a ridiculous degree, and not even faithful in the slightest to the legend. It was so bad, I couldn't follow it and gave up after half an hour. That's rare for me. Once I start, I may fall asleep, but I rarely turn off the movie. I even watched Highlander 2 all the way through.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    The alternate ending is TERRIBLE, I watched it yesterday.
    If they would have gone with that ending, I honestly think it would have ruined the movie. Just terrible. Thankfully the movie has a beautiful ending, now.
    What happened in it? Did Rocky die or something?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

No, he said the alternate ending was terrible, not awesome.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Brian De Palma directs Josh Hartnett, Scarlett Johannson, and Hillary Swank in the film noir murder mystery Black Dahlia, loosely based on the gruesome 1947 slaying of a young Hollywood starlet. I really didn't think it was all that great.

Horror icon Lon Chaney stars as a the chauffeur-turned-caretaker of three adult childlike orphans, who suffer from a rare dengerative disorder caused by inbreeding in 1968's Spider Baby. Of course, murder and mayhem ensue with the arrival of outsiders at the strange family's run-down mansion. Watch for Sid "Captain Spaulding" Haig as one of the inbred siblings.

Three men are shot into space but only one returns in 1955's The Quartermass Xperiment. Quickly quarantined for evaluation, scientists learn that the remaining astronaut is no longer the man they knew - and is infected with an alien that absorbs other lifeforms, leaving only a dried husk. This film reminded me of the life-force sucking space vampires in 1985's aptly titled Lifeforce.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

caught Final Destination 2 &3 the other night along with Sky High
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

No, although that was bandied about as a possibility for the end of Rocky 5.

In Rocky 6, he wins the decision against Dixon. Totally stupid.
    The ending has him waiting in the ring for the decision to be announced and it is really lame, I'm glad Sly thought that through some more. The way it ends now is beautiful because he takes off out of the ring before hearing the decision since it didn't matter that he lost, just that he went and saw it through to the end. I love that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    No, he said the alternate ending was terrible, not awesome.

caught Cape Fear tonight. Love Robert Deniro's character in this movie.