Page 69 of 435 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
    Watched Benchwarmers last night and also caught 1/2 of Dazed and Confused
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Finally saw "Jackass 2" last night. My ribs and jaw still hurt from laughing so hard!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Finally saw "Jackass 2" last night.
    Slick is back from Japan already ? BA DUM BUM BUM

I'm still plugging along on Tales from the Crypt, catching up on the DVD sets. Joe Peschi just got cut in half by a chainsaw. The long way.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Finally saw "Jackass 2" last night. My ribs and jaw still hurt from laughing so hard!
    really? I was let down by #2; not nearly as funny as #1. The last skit, although incredibly wrong, was HYSTERICAL.

Bought "Children of Men" this week and loved it just as much as I did when I saw it in theaters.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I still haven't been able to watch much of anything lately.

I did catch Undead a couple days ago. Your typical (not so typical) zombie film. This movie had some good qualities and bad ones; I'm still on the fence about it. I could lean either way, saying that it was a decent movie or saying that it was horrible. If I had to, I'd probably say the bad outweighed the good, for the most part. Zombie fans should still check it out. It's one of the fun/comedy horror/zombie films so one can't be too harsh when judging it. Thats kinda why I have mixed feelings for it. I dunno....

I've been watching episodes of Dead Like Me when I've had the time. I'm almost done with season 2 and I already want more. Sucks to know that when I finish these final couple of episodes, that its completely over; no more seasons, no more episodes. Damnit! Why do the good shows get cancelled much too early?!?!?!?!?!

I plan on watching a bunch of movies this weekend, including: Children of Men, Blood Diamond and Turistas.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    really? I was let down by #2; not nearly as funny as #1. The last skit, although incredibly wrong, was HYSTERICAL.
    No, it wasn't as good as the first. But it had SO many good moments. The "Butt Chug" was freakin' hilarious, even if it was stolen from a "Team Sanchez" bit.

What was the last sketch? Was it Ehren wearing the "beard"?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I watched Turistas(Unrated) this evening. The movie was kind of a mix between Hostel and Wolf Creek with elements of The Descent. Sounds like a pretty good combination right? Well, it was okay. Not great, but not horrible either. Definitely started out kind of slow-paced but picked up towards the middle and the end, much like the before-mentioned movies. The story was okay, a bit unoriginal, but I let that slide. For a young cast, the acting was alright. The chicks are all pretty hot, Olivia Wilde, Melissa George, Beau Garrett and of course, the locals. The gore was pretty good; nothing that was really over the top (well, with a couple of exceptions ) but there were definitely some uncomfortable moments. I do feel they skimped on the ending though; I was mostly disappionted with that.

Overall I thought the movie was okay. It was actually better than I was anticipating, so I was pleased with that (of course I went in with low expectations). Had some good elements, had some bad ones too. Depending on my mood I'd probably rate it somewhere between a 4-6, to possibly a 7(?!?), out of 10. Nah, probably not a 7. I don't know. I'm kinda mixed on this movie right now. I need to let it sink in, and I will certainly watch it again sometime in the future.

I would definitely recommend it as a rental for those of you who are fans of the genre.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Just watched two movies this morning and this afternoon with my 6 year old cousin, Happy Feet and Pete's Dragon. I zoned in and out of Happy Feet because I had seen it recently, but I hadn't seen Pete's Dragon in about 15 years, so it was cool to get all nostalgic.

I'm about to watch Fight Club. I haven't seen it before, so I'm not sure what to expect. I've heard lots of good things, though.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I saw Blades of Glory yesterday which was everything Talladega Nights was not: consistently funny.

Just finished up season 4 of Tales From The Crypt this morning, season 5 is on deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I saw Blades of Glory yesterday which was everything Talladega Nights was not: consistently funny.
    Now I enjoyed Talladega Nights, but this is still good news to me. Talladega definitely drug at times and wasn't, well consistently funny as you put it Caesar, though it had its moments. Its good to hear that Blades is more consistent. I may or may not check this one out in the theater. I'm still undecided. What do you think? Also, how did Fischer do?

Just finished up season 4 of Tales From The Crypt this morning, season 5 is on deck.
    Nice work. I'm so backed up as far as TFTC goes.

I watched X-Men, X2 and got half way through X-Men: The Last Stand today.