Page 71 of 440 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
    I saw TMNT last night, posted my thoughts in that thread.

Also, I forgot to mention that two days ago, I watched parts of both License to Drive (starring Feldman and Haim) and Slither on TV. I was too tired to finish Slither, and License to Drive was too corny for me.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I just watched Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny. I thought it was pretty funny, especially the Sasquatch scene. But does Tim Robbins have to cameo in everything?

Just finished Grandma's Boy. pretty funny, but not much in terms of a plot. The main character looked a lot like Mel Gibson.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Watched Land of the Dead last night. Horrid movie. Left a bad taste in my plate for Zombie Flicks. Good thing I went to Starz and caught Dawn of the Dead afterwards to leave a Zombie Prime Rib tatse.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Watched Land of the Dead last night. Horrid movie. Left a bad taste in my plate for Zombie Flicks.

*ducks as Caesar approaches*
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    *ducks as Caesar approaches*
    Eff that, you forgot about the OTHER ZOMBIE FANATIC: How could you say LOTD was bad?!!?!?!?!? Great movie!!! Gory! Funny! Political satire/messages!! And if you're familar with the Romero flicks, it's the perfect evolution of the zombie hordes!!!

and the new DOTD is garbage compared to the old one. It's a good flick on its own, but in comparison to its original, not even a comparison.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Eff that, you forgot about the OTHER ZOMBIE FANATIC:

No offense intended. I've just seen Caesar almost resort to violence defending LOTD. But, I should have mentioned you as well JMG, and for not doing that, I sincerely apologize.

and the new DOTD is garbage compared to the old one. It's a good flick on its own, but in comparison to its original, not even a comparison.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

TMNT last Tuesday. I'll discuss in that thread.

Tried to watch the first three movies afterward. I got through the first, but Secret of the Ooze and III were too much for me. I used to think they were decent, with forgiveable flaws, but, damn, all three suck. The first is watchable, but not nearly as good as I'd remembered.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

No offense intended. I've just seen Caesar almost resort to violence defending LOTD. But, I should have mentioned you as well JMG, and for not doing that, I sincerely apologize.

hehehe, not a problem and no offense taken! But I am REALLY curious about Caesar resorting to violence!?!?! do tell!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    TMNT last Tuesday. I'll discuss in that thread.

Tried to watch the first three movies afterward. I got through the first, but Secret of the Ooze and III were too much for me. I used to think they were decent, with forgiveable flaws, but, damn, all three suck. The first is watchable, but not nearly as good as I'd remembered.
    I'm with you on the second and third films. Those were unforgivable, especially the Vanilla Ice cameo. But I think the first one is still pretty good. You'd expect it to be an unbelievably bad movie, but it ain't that bad at all. I still like it.

I'm going to watch The Prestige tonight, so I'll post my thoughts on that soon.