Page 72 of 433 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    But I am REALLY curious about Caesar resorting to violence!?!?! do tell!
    Ha ha, well I'm sure I exaggerated a tad - but I do remember someone bashing that movie a while back, might have been in this thread, might have been in another, and Caesar let 'em have it. Got real defensive. Punches could have been thrown, but I don't remember exactly.

Anyways, we should ask him. I'm sure he remembers better than I. Actually, now that I think about it, he probably won't remember it at all.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Punisher Extended Cut.
    What did you think of it?
    I love the regular release and I've had the Extended Cut since it came out, but I haven't made time to watch it yet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

More of Marvel only slightly topping the Dolph Lundgren version?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The extended cut blows the original version completely out of the water and into orbit. This one has it all including Jimmy Weeks that spineless scumbag crooked FBI agent. A couple of the useless scenes like John Saint's model girlfriend and walking out of the strip-joint to the Cobra were cut because they were crap anyway. It adds even more depth to the movie. Thomas Jane works as Frank Castle, hell even Dolph Lundgren worked but not as well as Jane does. One because Jane is Castle's actual height six feet, two the Skull is present and three unlike the first one you actually feel remorse for the Castle family and then glad when the bad guys get what is coming to them. when the previews came out for this movie back in 2003 or so I thought Harry Heck was the guy from EL Mariachi but it was Mark Collie (who just happens to look like the other guy) from several Steven Segals flicks plus he is a real country singer.

El Mariachi is a much better revenge flick than both of the Punisher movies combined.

Hmmm... why couldn't Rodriguez direct a Punisher movie?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"The Night Listener"- Had some decent expectations for this one and found it was medicore. It has some great creepy/suspenseful/WTF moments, but the ending lacked closure and it felt too short (only 81 minutes). Still, Robin Williams does play a great serious actor when he's given the chance. Gotta give him props; it was all fault of the script.

tonight is "The U.S. vs. John Lennon." Really excited about this one.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    El Mariachi is a much better revenge flick than both of the Punisher movies combined.

Hmmm... why couldn't Rodriguez direct a Punisher movie?
    I disagree, Punisher Extended is the best.

But an extended version of Punisher is, to me, like an extended Daredevil. Sure, everyone can tell me it's better. (And, believe me, everyone on earth has told me to watch the extended Daredevil.) But the original wasn't good enough to make me watch a longer version to find out if it's indeed better.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm currently in the middle of an Entourage Season 3 marathon. I picked up the set earlier today and so far I've watched 9 episodes. I'm supposed to be working on a paper but I can't stop watching this show.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."