Page 73 of 432 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    But an extended version of Punisher is, to me, like an extended Daredevil. Sure, everyone can tell me it's better. (And, believe me, everyone on earth has told me to watch the extended Daredevil.) But the original wasn't good enough to make me watch a longer version to find out if it's indeed better.

I don't really like daredevil and I don't have the extended one.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    The extended cut blows the original version completely out of the water and into orbit. This one has it all including Jimmy Weeks that spineless scumbag crooked FBI agent.
    Awesome. I'm not sure why I haven't watched it yet. It's a little embarrassing that I haven't since I love the theatrical version so much. I did watch the animated opening when I bought it (very cool).
    Good to hear they put the Jimmy Weeks subplot back in. It was in the novelization and comic adaption.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Just finished The Prestige. I thought it was very good, despite the fact that I nicknamed it Batman vs. Wolverine. They were really playing grabass with each other the whole movie. Great acting from Bale, Jackman, Caine, and Scarlett J. And the ending was great, too.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I'm currently in the middle of an Entourage Season 3 marathon. I picked up the set earlier today and so far I've watched 9 episodes. I'm supposed to be working on a paper but I can't stop watching this show.
    Well, I ended up watching the entire Entourage Season 3, pt.1 dvd yesterday.

..... and now for that paper.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Just finished The Prestige. I thought it was very good, despite the fact that I nicknamed it Batman vs. Wolverine. They were really playing grabass with each other the whole movie. Great acting from Bale, Jackman, Caine, and Scarlett J. And the ending was great, too.
    Have you seen The Illusionist GG? If so, how do you think it stacks up to The Prestige? If not, watch it and let us know!!!

JMG and I prefer The illusionist to The Prestige (I'm pretty sure he does anyways), not sure about the other folks who have seen both?!?!?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Have you seen The Illusionist GG? If so, how do you think it stacks up to The Prestige? If not, watch it and let us know!!!

JMG and I prefer The illusionist to The Prestige (I'm pretty sure he does anyways), not sure about the other folks who have seen both?!?!?
    Yeah, I prefer TI to the Prestige. Both are great movies, but TI just hits me harder than TP.

And JBFF dropped me a line UK: There is a 2-disc edition of "The Illusionist" due out in June.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    And JBFF dropped me a line UK: There is a 2-disc edition of "The Illusionist" due out in June.
    AWWW Hell Yeah!!!! I knew there was a reason I didn't go out and buy that immediately after watching it. I'll be all over that release! Awesome news! Thanks JMG, and JBFF!

Btw, WTF has happened to JBFF? I haven't talked to him in what seems like years. I hope he is alright.

JBFF graduated schol and since then doesnt seem to have time for us here anymore.

Slicker is in Japan eating Sushi at this moment.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    JBFF graduated schol and since then doesnt seem to have time for us here anymore.
    Ohhh, ok. I see how it is.

Ohhh, ok. I see how it is.
    He's at home now and doesn't play on the internet much as I think he has a few brothers and limited connection. I'll tell him that he's on your list now.

I watched "The U.S. vs. John Lennon" a few days back and LOVED it. It's a really fascinating documentary about Lennons activism during the Vietnam era and the attempts to get him deported/arrest him. Very good flick.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"