Page 75 of 435 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    First Will Ferrell makes the very overrated Talladega Nights, then he makes this movie...

and totally redeems himself!
    Thats how the lone wolf rides!

I saw Blades of Glory last night.

Holy carp!!! That's all I can say.

That movie was hilarious and I can't wait for the next showing (movies are only $3 on base ). It was a good movie and because there were some drunks behind us being stupidly loud. Don't worry though. Ol' Slick chewed those little pricks out like no other (seriously)!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Grindhouse - Posted my thoughts on the double awesomeness/single total crapness of it.

The other day I finally made myself watch The Punisher: Extended Cut. Great stuff. The reinstated Jimmy Weeks plots line played out really nice, but the scene in Weeks' apartment almost made Frank come across bad. And as much as I love the movie, Travolta is still painful to watch in it.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yesterday I caught 300 again in the theater. Excellent film, loved it even more.

I also watched Hostel. I'm really curious to see what Hostel II has in store for us.

I followed up Hostel with a viewing of Old School. I probably haven't seen Old School in about a year and I completely forgot how hilarious that movie is. I mean, of course I remember it being funny and all, but it was constant hilarity. Maybe I just needed a break from it. "Cheeeeeese..." @Caesar. As far as Will Farrell acting, Frank the Tank has got to rank up there right behind Ron Burgundy. I haven't seen Blades yet so I don't know how good a job he does in that one.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm watching all of my Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs. I'm pumped up for the movie on Friday.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Watched TMNT before work today. Much better than expected and some of the animation was insanely well done. Its a good thing I'm not 11 anymore or my head would probably exploded.
    DOMINATE!

Watched Mike Judge's Idiocracy last night. Not bad, but I can see why it was shelved for so long.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I'm watching all of my Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs. I'm pumped up for the movie on Friday.
    did you go out and decorate your town with promotional light up signs for this movie?

Yeah, but the people in my town had the common sense to know that they weren't explosive devices, so I got off scott free.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]