Page 77 of 427 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
    watched Redline last night. thought the ending was kind of strange.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Yeah, they are working on it now. It is due out in '08, I believe it is a prequel.

IMDB
    There's a lot of subtle law enforcement humor between the lines most viewers don't get (I know---it's what I do). "Super Troopers" has almost a cult-like following with a lot of agencies. It's no wonder they are making another one to entice us to spend our donut money on something else like their sequel.

BTW, I didn't care for the movie myself
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Major League. Forever a classic.
    Hell yea! I can't wait to recieve the new "Wild Thing Edition" dvd. I ordered it from DeepDiscount last week. It is a mere $6.98 (on sale), can't beat that! I'm really looking forward to watching it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I can't wait to recieve the new "Wild Thing Edition" dvd. I ordered it from DeepDiscount last week. It is a mere $6.98 (on sale), can't beat that! I'm really looking forward to watching it.
    Any word on a special edition of Major League II or III?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Any word on a special edition of Major League II or III?
    Not that I've heard of.

I've only seen the first and second ones, never saw the third. Loved the first one, like C said, its a classic. I don't remember much of the second one (it has been many years since I have seen it). If I remember correctly, it was mediocre at best. A couple good things, but mostly bad?!?!? Like I said, it's been a while. The third? How was/is it? God awful?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Actually I said the above as a joke, I know II wasn't all that good and III was god awefull. Bob Uker said it was the worst movie made (or something like that).

Hell yea! I can't wait to recieve the new "Wild Thing Edition" dvd. I ordered it from DeepDiscount last week. It is a mere $6.98 (on sale), can't beat that! I'm really looking forward to watching it.
    What's with the recent trend of naming Special Edition DVDs after lines (or in this case songs) from the movie? They did it with Princess Bride ("Dread Pirate Edition"), Ferris Bueller's Day Off ("Bueller...Bueller...Edition"), Tommy Boy ("Holy Schnike" Edition)...what gives?

Anyway, tomorrow's my last day of Spring Break, so I'm watching a whole bunch of DVDs that I haven't watched in a while. Yesterday I watched Kill Bill 1 & 2, I'm watching The Goonies right now, and tomorrow I'll watch Batman and Batman Returns.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    What's with the recent trend of naming Special Edition DVDs after lines (or in this case songs) from the movie? They did it with Princess Bride ("Dread Pirate Edition"), Ferris Bueller's Day Off ("Bueller...Bueller...Edition"), Tommy Boy ("Holy Schnike" Edition)...what gives?
    Because the "Give Us More Of Your Money Edition" doesn't have a nice ring to it.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!