Page 80 of 440 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
    Let's see....today at work I managed to watch Star Wars, Police Academy 3: Back in Training(love Leslie Easterbrook's tata's btw ), and now finishing the work shift watching Dallas vs Vancouver Game 7 .
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I got my Major League dvd in the mail today so I'm gonna put that one on tonight if I have time. It's really cool too. The slip cover/case is fake grass. I love fancy/cheesy packaging!
    Give us a review of the special edition stuff when you get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Today I watched Apollo 13. Great movie.
    Opie knows how to put a movie together. And to pick a composer. I've always enjoyed the music to "Apollo 13", especially the astronaut's preparation and launch sequence. Opie has worked with composer James Horner a lot (check out www.imdb.com) Like John Williams, Horner has been one of my all time movies sound track favorites.

BTW, those of you with kids who have suffered through the eleventeenth gazillionth viewing of "Land Before Time" (the first one), that's Horner, too. Even with cartoons, he produces cool stuff.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Give us a review of the special edition stuff when you get a chance.
    Will do. I didn't get around to watching it last night but I will soon, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Opie knows how to put a movie together. And to pick a composer. I've always enjoyed the music to "Apollo 13", especially the astronaut's preparation and launch sequence.
    Agreed! Horner is a fantastic composer, one of the best. Great score.

I've been watching Seinfeld all day while I've been working on stuff. I just needed to put on something in the background, of course I've payed more attention to the episodes and neglected my work. I've almost finished the first and second seasons.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I've been going through my Lois and Clark dvd sets. Currently I am on my season 2 set and watching that. There are some good appearances in this show...people like Peter Boyle, Denise Crosby, and Bruce Campbell.
    Also you have the Jeffersons (yes those Jeffersons in the deluxe apartment) in a show then Bronson Pinchot (sp) as the Prankster.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    and Bruce Campbell.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by me
    I've been watching Seinfeld all day while I've been working on stuff... I've almost finished the first and second seasons.
    I finished up Seinfeld season 3 today and I just now started season 4. This has got to be the best show on tv, ever.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Currently on Season 8 of MASH...only a few more to go then I'll switch back to Cheers Season 5.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched The Lost Room miniseries on Sci-Fi last night and today(miracle of DVR.) It was quite interesting. I think I have a thread on it back in the TV section. If it is available for a decent price on DVD I would recommend picking it up. I know I would buy it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I watched The Lost Room miniseries on Sci-Fi last night and today(miracle of DVR.) It was quite interesting. I think I have a thread on it back in the TV section. If it is available for a decent price on DVD I would recommend picking it up. I know I would buy it.
    CRAP!!! I completely forgot to set my DVR to record that. I had never heard of the show before until I was browsing the dvd selection at WM a few weeks ago. It looked and sounded very interesting, then I noticed that it starred Peter Krause of Six Feet Under so I got really excited. He's awesome. It also stars some other good actors too. I've only heard/read good things about it since then so I may just go ahead and buy it. I still don't believe I forgot to record it.

I have it on my DVR still if you want, I could record to dare I say VCR for you?

Its not a show, it a mini series that Sci-Fi made about a year or so ago.

Here it is on DVD
    http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewprod...tegoryId=65456
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten