Page 82 of 433 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I was raised on the musical of PHANTOM, so I can't watch it because Michael Crawford IS the Phantom in my eyes. But Emmy Rossum.......
    So are you telling me you haven't seen it? I've been a Phantom fan for a very long time, I've even seen the stage musical (not on Broadway though). I've always loved it. But if you haven't seen this movie, you really should. It is very well done. As a fan, I highly recommend it.

You want a fun fact? Gerard Butler, who played King Leonidas in "300" IS THE PHANTOM in the movie version of "Phantom." How does that strike ya?!
    Believe it or not, this was actually the deciding factor in me watching it yesterday. I was searching through my dvd collection for something to watch, and for something that I had never seen before (I probably own 50+ dvds that I've never actually seen). So I came across Phantom, and having loved 300 and Butler's performance, it was on my to-watch list, so I decided to give it a go.

I decided to have a Romero marathon tonight. Watched the Milennium Edition of "Night of the Living Dead" and now onto the extended cut of "Dawn of the Dead" which is my favorite cut. I doubt I'll get through it all tonight (ha, Miguel just took a bite of his woman's neck, love that part!), so it'll resume tomorrow evening maybe followed by "Day" and "Land." GOOD times!
    Awesome! Great idea. I actually have the next few days off so I may have to take down that very same marathon, dvd versions/releases and all.

I just wish that DDD would have another huge sale so i could get the whole series of SFU and some other stuff. What's taking them so long?!?!
    It'll be here soon. I don't think they've ever had one in May though, I'm pretty sure its June. I hope DVDPlanet runs their 20% sale (along with DeepDiscount) too, like they did last time... I have like $250+ in store credit there that I need to use.

Man, SFU is a show I could re-watch at any moment. I absolutely loved that show. I think I watched the entire series on dvd in around 25 days. , thats how good it was. It probably had the best series finale out of any show that I've seen. I think Caesar said it "went out in style" and boy did it ever!

Watched more of Seinfeld season 6 today.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Finished my Romero marathon tonight!! Watched all of NOTLD and part of Dawn on saturday, finished up Dawn sunday night; couldn't do much last night due to HEROES and 24, but tonight knocked down Day and Land.

Day is so underrated, man!! Each time I watch it, I enjoy it more. It's a good contrast to Dawn due to how close and claustrophobic it is. You got that in Dawn, but it's amplified ten fold due to the conditions and the schmuck military.

Still, thats' a lot of zombie goodness to take in!! Am breaking tonight due to Jericho and LOST and then tomorrow night, 28 DAYS LATER in preps for the sequel on friday!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I was going to take down the Romero marathon but I wasn't in the mood, I know, crazy huh? I did watch NOTLD though, millennium edition. But after that, I went in a different direction...

I've actually been doing sort of an Argento marathon the past couple of days. Yesterday I took down Suspiria and Inferno. Suspiria is just awesome, my favorite work of Dario's thus far. Inferno is pretty good too. The cinematography in both are phenominal. The colors and atmosphere, can't be beat. The music is awesome as well, The Goblins; excellent soundtracks. I have the Suspiria Ltd Ed. DVD so I've been listening to the Suspiria soundtrack all day. It's comforting to know that The Goblins are scoring Argento's The Third Mother too. I hope that The Third Mother is filmed like Suspiria and Inferno, as far as the cinematography and colors go; it should be, and should be a great film, I can't wait to see it.

After Suspiria and Inferno I watched Dario's Deep Red. This was a very good film as well, but I still favor Suspiria. Deep Red wasn't shot in the same style as Suspiria and Inferno but everything still worked, really well might I add. The music on this one was really good too, also scored by The Goblins. Some people consider Deep Red to be Argento's true masterpiece, but I'm sticking with Suspiria. I have yet to see all of his work but I'm working on it.

Within the next couple of days I plan on taking down The Bird with the Crystal Plumage again (I just watched this one for the first time several months ago), The Cat o'Nine Tails (never seen) and other misc. stuff Argento worked on and directed, like Demons 1&2 and Jenifer (his season 1 ep from Masters of Horror).
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Within the next couple of days I plan on taking down The Bird with the Crystal Plumage again (I just watched this one for the first time several months ago), The Cat o'Nine Tails (never seen) and other misc. stuff Argento worked on and directed, like Demons 1&2 and Jenifer (his season 1 ep from Masters of Horror).
    I've taken down Demons and Jenifer thus far; I'll try and watch the rest this weekend.

I watched a horrible movie tonight; Black Christmas (remake). I was actually hoping that this was going to be better than the original, but it was not; it was much, much worse. This movie was just stupid and it seemed like it was never going to end. It was about 20 minutes longer than it should have been. But even if it was shorter it would have still sucked; there was no saving this disaster. The only good things about this movie was it's gore (even though most of it was over the top and didn't make any sense) and the chicks. Michelle Trachtenberg, Lacey Chabert, Crystal Lowe and Katie Cassidy were all looking super fine in the movie. Except for these two things, well, one really, everything else about the movie was awful. I was really close to turning this one off but I had to see how the crapfest ended.

I watched Shrek tonight. I haven't seen it in a while, so it was nice revisiting it. I'm going to watch the second one tomorrow night.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I'm currently going through my season 1 set of Supernatural. Enjoying the heck out of it too, I might add.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I watched "The Astronaut Farmer" which was a really, really good movie. It was the base theater so for only $3 I couldn't lose. I was surprised by it though and would recommend it. If you don't know what it's about, it's just a normal man that was discharged from the military astronaut program and builds his own spaceship. I won't go any further for fear of ruining it.

I also watched "Alpha Dog" yesterday. This too was an amazing, albeit sad, movie. Although they basically TOLD you the ending throughout the entire movie I just didn't wanna believe that it would actually happen.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I watched both Shrek 2 and Spider-Man 3 tonight.

I enjoyed "Shrek 2" a lot more than I used to. I've changed my mind about it. I now like it just as much as the first one. It's got so much good stuff, like Puss in Boots and Larry King as the Ugly Stepsister.

As for Spidey, I didn't see it in theaters this time. It was a bootleg. But I don't feel guilty, since I already paid to see it three times in theaters. I'm sure Sony can forgive me.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Last night, on HBO Family, I watched:

Dragonslayer with Ian McDiarmid as the Fried Friar or the Crispy Christian (your choice....)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I started watching that and then changed it to ESPNnews and then fell asleep(remember it was around 1 am when it came on here)

I watched Clerks and Clerks 2 yesterdya and today while cleaning up my DVR a bit and taping them to VHS for now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten