Page 83 of 431 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
    I watched a fair amount of stuff this weekend:

I started Seinfeld season 7 and breezed through the first disc.

I also wathched the complete second season of The Girls Next Door. This show is just great; definitely a guilty pleasure.

I watched Hollywoodland which turned out to be a pretty good little movie; a very interesting story. It was slow at times but it kept my interest throughout. Adrien Brody stole the show; he really delivered in his performance.

I also watched Wrong Turn. Overall I find this movie to be enjoyable, I've watched it several times. Some of the acting and dialogue is bad and cheesy (typical), but it is a decent horror/thriller flick nonetheless. I was kinda taken back when I discovered that they have already filmed and are releasing a sequel to this movie, Wrong Turn 2.

I put on Blade last night but fell asleep half-way through. I plan on finishing this one and then taking down the second and third installments as well.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I took in Clerks, Clerks II and MAllrats this weekend. Great Kevin Smith marathon.

Has anyone watched the Black Dhalia?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched two episodes of Extras on HBO this afternoon (hooray for days off!). Only recently discovered it.

Me like-a deese!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Currently watching M*A*S*H at this moment, but lately catching up on my G1 collection of Transformers followed by G.I. Joe.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yuke, when does Season 8 come out for Seinfeld ? You scared me, I thought 7 was new...but I just checked my shelf, it's there.

I'm not sure the exact date Caesar, I'll try and find it. I know it's pretty soon though. I think they are releasing season 8 and 9 at the same time and will offer a 3rd and final Gift Set dvd with both seasons included. I'll try and find more info, and I'll be sure to post any findings.

EDIT: Season 8 is due out on June 5th and there is no Giftset. Season 9 will be released at a later date. Man! I would have killed for a final gift set.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

see, they were going with them every may and november for awhile so I thought maybe I missed one.

I'm looking forward to season 9 as well, since they pulled the Puerto Rican Day parade episode in syndication. I have it on a CD-Rom, though.

Watched Kingpin yesterdya afternoon. I love that damn movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Has anyone watched the Black Dhalia?
    I haven't seen this movie in full kh, but I hear it is terrible. I actually started watching this but it quickly lost my interest and I didn't even get close to finishing it. I am a pretty big Scarlett J. fan which made this even more disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'm looking forward to season 9 as well, since they pulled the Puerto Rican Day parade episode in syndication. I have it on a CD-Rom, though.
    I did not know, or realize, that they pulled that ep from syndication. But now that I actually think about it, I haven't seen that ep. played in maybe 5 or so years. Do you know why they pulled it? Did it have something to do with 9/11?

QUESTION: So who here has seen Spiderman 3, and what did you think about it? I don't want to venture into the Spiderman 3 thread for fear of spoilers; so no spoilers please. I see where GG has seen it multiple times so I can only assume he really liked it (unless he's not right in the head). But I've heard mixed things about this one. I've had people tell me it wasn't good at all and not to even bother seeing it in the theater. I'm just curious as to what you all thought b/c I trust you alls judgement (for the most part )?
    Btw- I'm not a hardcore fan of the Spidey movies either, or else I would see it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    QUESTION: So who here has seen Spiderman 3, and what did you think about it? I don't want to venture into the Spiderman 3 thread for fear of spoilers; so no spoilers please. I see where GG has seen it multiple times so I can only assume he really liked it (unless he's not right in the head).
    Oh, I'm definitely not right in the head, but that's beside the point. I still liked the movie anyway. I saw it a couple times in theaters, but I've watched it a lot more on a certain website (hint: it rhymes with Flu Lube ). I seem to be the one who liked it the most on the forums. Some liked it, some hated it. There is some cheesy stuff in it, but it's (mostly) fun. The good stuff heavily outweighs the bad stuff in the movie. But if you want to be entertained, I'd definitely recommend you check it out. Especially if you liked the first two films.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]