Page 84 of 433 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I did not know, or realize, that they pulled that ep from syndication. But now that I actually think about it, I haven't seen that ep. played in maybe 5 or so years. Do you know why they pulled it? Did it have something to do with 9/11?
    Kramer set a flag of PR on fire in that episode and there was public backlash against it...so it got yanked. It was the second to last episode, I believe.

I watched parts of 40 Year Old Virgin the last 2 nights...I love that movie.

I'm rewatching tonight's Office right now and might fall asleep to ROTS. I don't know for sure, I have to get up at 4am so I might wait a few days on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Kramer set a flag of PR on fire in that episode and there was public backlash against it...so it got yanked. It was the second to last episode, I believe.
    Ahhhh!!! Gotcha.

I watched parts of 40 Year Old Virgin the last 2 nights...I love that movie.
    "Now you're using all these big words that I don't understand, so I'm gonna take it as disrespect." or something like that.
    Great movie, haven't seen it in some time though.

Finished up Seinfeld season 7 today. Time to start something new... Was thinking about starting Friends?!?!?

I know more people have seen Spiderman 3..............
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Recently have watched 40YOV and last night Rocky Balboa. Rocky ws a good movie, notihng over the top.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Then you should watch Over the Top which is, in fact, over the top.

And it's a GREAT movie.

Watched Blazing Saddles earlier today which inspired the new av. Excellent, hilarious movie!

I'm still undecided as to which TV show to start on DVD. Has anyone ever seen Forever Knight? I was thinking about starting that one.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched The 40 Year Old Virgin and Clerks II yesterday. It was about time I watched them again.

And now it's Pirates time.

Over the next few days, I'll be watching Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. As if I'm not pumped enough for the third film.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I watched The Green Mile last night, for the first time in a looooong time. Outstanding movie!!! Great story and well adapted from King's novel. Tom Hanks really delivers, as always. Michael Clarke Duncan nails the role of John Coffey. The other guards, David Morse, Barry Pepper and Jeffrey DeMunn are wonderful as well. All of the actors in this film are very well liked, with exception to Percy and "Wild Bill"; even though Wild Bill kinda grows on you because of the entertainment he adds. It's great how you actually grow to love the inmates that are on death row too, even you know that they committed horrific crimes, well, with one exception (that we know of). You really don't want to see them get executed but you know it is inevitable. It was really rough to see Eduard D. go, especially with how he went out (no water on the sponge). Mr. Jingles is awesome. So was Toot-Toot. He always cracks me up with that practice walk down the Green Mile and the execution... "I'm walking the Green Mile, I'm walking the Green Mile... I'm sitting in Old Sparky.. I'm getting all electroed.. getting all electroed... putting my little cap on..." (not to mention what he wants Mae West to do) Overall, an excellent movie; one I would watch much more often if it wasn't 3 hrs in length. Although I have to admitt, the 3 hrs does go by rather quickly. Two thumbs up, , highly recommended to those who haven't seen it.

Just finished watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for the first time; I had seen bits and pieces but never the whole film in it's entirety. What an outstanding movie!!! I can easily see how it won Oscars for the Best Picture, Actor, Actress, Director and Adapted Screenplay. Excellent movie through and through; with a sad, yet awesome, ending too.

I watched Idiocracy last night. Horrible movie. I'm surprised this movie got made.

Just finished watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for the first time; I had seen bits and pieces but never the whole film in it's entirety. What an outstanding movie!!! I can easily see how it won Oscars for the Best Picture, Actor, Actress, Director and Adapted Screenplay. Excellent movie through and through; with a sad, yet awesome, ending too.
    I love that movie. Nicholson was great as MacMurphy.

Just saw Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End for the second time.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I watched Idiocracy last night. Horrible movie. I'm surprised this movie got made.
    That bad, huh? When I first read about it, I was actually looking forward to it.

I can tell you how it got made. Two simple words: Mike Judge. So far, his resume includes Office Space, Beavis and Butt-Head, and King of the Hill. It being so bad may explain why it never got a wider release, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.