Page 89 of 440 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Just finished the complete series of M*A*S*H. Now onto the 4 Volumes of Family Guy.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Watched V for Vendetta again last night
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched The Messengers and Ghost Rider earlier in the week....now I am working on Lois and Clark season 2.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I watched Jackie Brown earlier this week for the first time in years. I enjoyed the movie when I first watched it in the past, but I really enjoyed it with this past viewing. This movie is much better than I remembered.

Other than that, I've been chipping away at The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Good ol' Netflix delivered Letters from Iwo Jima which I watched last night.

Good, but depressing. Very much an anti-war flick showing how futile and ridiculous it all is IMHO. Not sure I'd watch it again, tho. Same with Flags of our Fathers. Difficult to watch, too, the toll war takes on the spirit.

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I watched Over the Hedge last night. I thought this movie was excellent; one of the best animated movies that I've seen in a while.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Saw Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer last night...I enjoyed it alot. Thought it was better than the first, more action, more character development. The Stan Lee moment was funny, as was Johnny's "rock slide" comment.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Kind of watched Pulse while on the comp before. It sucked from what I saw of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Saw Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer last night...I enjoyed it alot. Thought it was better than the first, more action, more character development. The Stan Lee moment was funny, as was Johnny's "rock slide" comment.
    Saw it yesterday as a Father's Day outing with the family as well. Surprisingly, Mrs. TI7 really, really liked it! She's not into the superhero stuff as much as the male-type people in the family. Good time had by all!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Kind of watched Pulse while on the comp before. It sucked from what I saw of it.
    Really? I just watched it tonight and thought it was pretty good. I'm pretty critical about such films, so it rather surprised me. This was the unrated director's cut. Perhaps the theatrical cut was lame. *shrug*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**