Page 94 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
    Been watching the Harry Potter series in anticipation of the new one out. Didn't realize that the Mad Eye Moody Impersonator/Death Eater is the actor who plays Doctor Who.

The Pursuit of Happiness. Little bit long and drawn out. Didn't realize it was a true story until the end.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Been watching the Harry Potter series in anticipation of the new one out.
    same here, hoping to see it tonight. also watched Clash of the Titans last night. lets hope the remake is somewhat faithful to the original.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    Sands of Iwo Jima - much better than Flags of our Fathers. Really cool to get a perspective from the other side. Really highlights the different outlook on warfare and dying the Japanese had. Many wasted lives due to suicide.
    The 1949 John Wayne movie, or did you mean Letters From Iwo Jima?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Ultimate Avengers. My netflix queue is going to be up on all the little animated movies and shows I've been unable to watch the past 2 years due to direct to DVD or Cartoon Networks oddball schedule.

This would've been good except for the Hulk thing in the middle. Still going to watch 2, and than Iron Man, Valor vs Venom and GI Joe Season 1. Hopefully she'll be studying for the next few weeks.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The most recent movie I saw was Godzilla: Final War. The original Japanese Godzilla pwns Zilla (American Godzilla) any day.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Out for Justice rocks - my fave Segal movie !!!
    Out for Justice is a good movie and William Forsythe is a bada55. I've always had a thing for Gina Gershon too. But still, I prefer Under Siege.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

"The 1949 John Wayne movie, or did you mean Letters From Iwo Jima?"

I meant Letters from Iwo Jima. Letters is a great movie too.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Out for Justice is a good movie and William Forsythe is a bada55. I've always had a thing for Gina Gershon too. But still, I prefer Under Siege.
    Erika Eleniak popping out of that cake and Tommy Lee Jones as the crazy villain are certainly worthy of your admiration.

"No I'm just a cook"
    --Segal--

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Erika Eleniak popping out of that cake...

Watched Out for Justice earlier today.

Just got through watching Shooter and I thought it was awesome. I didn't know much about it going in, so it surprised the hell out of me. Turned out to be a really good flick imo. Mark Wahlberg did a good job, as did Michael Pena. Elias Koteas was also in this movie, always good to see him. And I have a new love in Kate Mara now. I can easily recommend this movie.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

Watched Out for Justice earlier today.

Just got through watching Shooter and I thought it was awesome. I didn't know much about it going in, so it surprised the hell out of me. Turned out to be a really good flick imo. Mark Wahlberg did a good job, as did Michael Pena. Elias Koteas was also in this movie, always good to see him. And I have a new love in Kate Mara now. I can easily recommend this movie.
    Really? Ah man, I was bored while watching SHOOTER. It just felt really like i've been there, done that before. Kate Mara is a definite hottie though. Too bad her and Marky Mark had zero chemistry together. I dunno, that disappoints me, UK. I thought ye had taste!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"