Mad Max: Fury Road

With all the hype this movie is getting, I'm guessing that at least a few people on here have seen it by now. If you haven't, then go see it as soon as possible. It's a great movie.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I originally had no interest in this movie. But after hearing all the glowing reviews, both critic and fan, I'm gonna try to see it hopefully sometime this week.

I saw this on Saturday and WOW does it just not ever let up. It has its own language in a way not too unlike Anthony's Burgess' A Clockwork Orange, but it incorporates a visual mythology to it that makes seemingly no sense, but before long you just sort of pick it up. It's the film I've liked the most this year so far.

I really liked this movie. I was surprised it had such a great plot. the writing was good as well as the effects being real. Tom Hardy plated good Mad Max.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Watched all of them within a week of each other.....I'd have to rank them as follows.

1. Road Warrior
    2. Fury Road
    3. Mad Max
    4. Beyond Thunderdome

Really enjoyed Fury Road too....I think after a 2nd viewing I might bump it up to the top!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

This movie was utter crap.

Just kidding. I've not seen it. Just wanted to start something.
    Tommy, close your eyes.