Page 2 of 431 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trandoshan666
    I saw Nacho Libre on Friday, and watched Domino yesterday. I enjoyed both, but for very different reasons.
    I enjoyed Domino as well. Kiera Knightley. And Mickey Rourke is a bada**.

I've heard mixed things about Nacho Libre so I'll wait for that one on dvd.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    Beavis & Butt-Head, collection 2 (much better than the first set)
    That's another one I saw recently.
    And I though Volume 1 was really good.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched the The Great Raid last week, about the rescue of hundreds of American & Fillipino soldiers from a Japanese POW camp as US forces were retaking the Philipines. It was okay, not really that spectacular.

Picked up The Devil's Rejects at the library today and muddled through it tonight. I wasn't too impressed with this one, even with writer/director Rob Zombie turning the tables on his homicidal family in the last reel.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I enjoyed Domino as well. Kiera Knightley. And Mickey Rourke is a bada**.
    I enjoyed the 'negotiation scene.'

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    I enjoyed the 'negotiation scene.'
    Me too.... man was that a fantastic scene!!!

Have you seen "The Hole" or "The Jacket" JJB?

I didn't care much for The Hole, it had it's moment. I really enjoyed The Jacket however, not only for it's moments, but I thought it was a great film and it was really well done. Both Knightley and Brody did fantastic jobs, as well as Kristofferson and Jennifer Jason Leigh. If you haven't seen this one yet, I highly recommend it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

No I haven't scene either of those movies UKW I'll have to put it on my to do list. If I remember correctly she had a few good 'moments' in Love Actually as well... but not as good of scenes as in Domino.

I haven't seen Love Actually. Is that a good flick?

I wouldn't really bother with "The Hole". The Hole actually wasn't available in the US at first because when Knightley had her moment in that movie she was underage at the time; I think she was like 17 or something. When I saw "The Hole" it was a while ago and a different region dvd I believe. But anyways, you basically see the same moments and better ones in "The Jacket" and watch a really good film in the process.

I'm feeling a Firefly marathon coming up soon....and Rocky too, I'm going to do a Rocky marathon because it's been far too long. WELL over a year, probably almost 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I'm feeling a Firefly marathon coming up soon....and Rocky too, I'm going to do a Rocky marathon because it's been far too long. WELL over a year, probably almost 2.
    Nice. I'd love to watch Firefly over again but I just have too much carp I need to get to first. That was an outstanding show and Serenity was a great movie.

I actually have the Rocky Box Set but I've only watched the first one. I know... surprise, surprise.

I have come to the conclusion that they're just aren't enough hours in my day.

A Firefly marathon would be great. If you include Serenity, that's like 13-14 hours. No longer than a Star Wars Sagathon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!